Chapter 3 Talking

Author note: sorry for not posting a chapter for so long, I'm trying to get more done for this one.
Hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading.

Chapter 3 Talking

Third person pov.

"HOLY SHIT! That's Iron man!"

Becky's loud startling screeching voice causes Dean to tighten his grip on his younger sister; as it causes his younger sister to jerk her body in his arms, though they pull away and look at Becky; they followed where Becky was pointing at and it landed on a group of guys.

As Aurora stares at the group of guys wandering around looking for something or someone, something just clicks in her.

Everything in her told her that they were her soulmates. There's two strong pulls towards them; one being that there's this strong pull telling her that they were four out of twelve of her soulmates, and the second being that there's this strong pull to just go towards them… to hold or at least touch them.

A gasp leaves her with this sprung on shocking news.

She snapped her head towards her older brother and looked up at him with wide eyes. She was in more shock than she had ever been before.

She thought she would never come across her soulmates. The amount of times she moved around made it hard to think she would be able to. She very much never once thought that she could be soulmates with an avenger or more as avengers. She has four Avenger soulmates.

Dean looks to her worried when he hears the gasp leave her, then gets even more worried seeing her eyes so wide looking up at him, “What, what's wrong!”

She doesn't answer his worried question, but turns to Becky, “Who else is with him?” she asks.

Dean was confused.

Becky, who never once actually looked at Aurora, got a better look at the group og guys wandering around, "Uh it looks like…, it’s Bruce Banner, Thor and… Loki, I… think-" she says, but she cuts herself off and starts a new conversation with them. "You guys ready to go to eat? I hope you like the food we picked out" she said.

Pain courses through her body again, and she squeezes her arms tightly hoping her own conflicted pain would help distract her from her soulbond pain. It didn't work. Though, she did a great job of acting like she wasn't in pain in front of Becky and Sam.

"Yeah, we’ll catch up to you in a minute… just need to talk to Aurora for a second" Dean said, grabbing Aurora's arm and starting pulling her away from the two.

Sam gave them just a thumbs up telling them that he was ok for the two to be wandering back from them, and continued on walking and talking to his new and only wife.

Aurora bends down; groaning in pain again, “what are we going to do?” she asks. She moves and hides behind her brother so if the group were her soulmate they wouldn't be able to see her right away. 

Dean just shrugs his shoulders, “I have got no ideas… yet. All i got is that my stomach is fucking empty and it needs to be filled. I need food- we both need food. You can’t think straight without food too” he said.

“Yeah i ca-”

“I know you have no ideas, if you did; you wouldn't have asked me what we are going to do. I very much know you won't just walk up to them” he said pointing behind him, “and just go over to them and say ‘hey we maybe soulmates’-”

“What are you getting at?” She cuts him off.

Dean rolls his eyes and just continues on, “We either wait until they follow the pull over here, and you meet them now; or we go out and eat and find out what to do after it” he said again shrugging his shoulders.

Aurora's eyes went so wide with that. The fact that they could just walk over to her, scared and panicked her out. “Bro, we both know if they come over to me, I'll be freaking out, panicking” she groans out again in pain. “If they even look at me I'll panic” she adds on.

“Yeah i know”

She shoves him a bit. Dean laughs and grabs her arm and start her way towards their sibling, “let go eat before you get sick-”

"COME ON GUYS, HURRY UP!!!" Sam yells out.

If her soulmates weren't looking her way, now they were. They could see her in plain sight now. Aurora snaps her head towards her very possible soulmates and quickly dives back behind Dean.

“Well if they didn't see you before, they sure as hell seen you now” Dean mumbles out.

She groans again, but this time, she feels the pain wash away from her. It washed away from her fast. Her soulmates had accepted her as their soulmate, and she did too.

Third person POV.

After the battle with New York and Loki, Tony has wanted to meet his soulmate. He wanted to meet them so bad.

At first before he became Iron Man and before the battle of New York, he didn't really care about finding his soulmate. He thought if they were so important that they would find him, so he slept around with any girl that threw themself at him. Actors, models, reporters, even Pepper Potts once, but becoming Iron Man, he had slowed down with the sleeping around, but what really got him to stop just randomly sleeping around was after the battle of New York. Something clicked in him at that point, all he wanted now was his soulmate.

He wants to hold his soulmate, and kiss them, protect them, spoil them; he just wants to be there with his soulmate. It’s been a few years since the New York battle and he has been waiting and searching for them ever since then. So far he hasn't found them until now.

As he walked and talked to Bruce, he felt a sharp itchy feeling on his right hand. He scratched it with no thought of it.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.