64 ~ Their Happily Ever After

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Waffles!" Hunter took a break from kissing his new fiancée and began to speak to his own new palisman, "This is your new sibling, umm.." He looked to (Y/n) for a name.

"Eggs." She smiled.

Flapjack, Waffles, Eggs and Pip—Plate (of) Italian Pancakes (idfk)

Waffles chirped at Eggs before fluttering her wings happily. "They like each other!!" Hunter exclaimed happily.

But before (Y/n) could reply, she heard the sound of a camera shutter. "Hey did you hear that-"

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Everyone screamed as they jumped out from behind trees and bushes.

(Y/n) jumped from the sudden yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK." She yelled.

"(Y/n)!" Ms. Adeline stared at her while she covered Merley's ears.

"I'm seven, not five." Merley rolled their eyes and laughed at the swear word, just as a typical seven year old would.

"Ooh, (Y/n), I'm so happy for you!!" Lilith cheered as she ran towards her and twirled her around. "Now, I don't want any of that pre-marital kissing." Lilith said, sarcasm lacing her voice.

Hunter locked eyes with the orange haired woman and slowly kissed (Y/n) on the forehead, all the while, never breaking eye contact with Lilith.

"Hey, leave some room for the titan." Eda said with a smile as she pushed to two apart.

King promptly jumped into (Y/n) arms, almost skewering Hunter's eye with his long horns in the process. "Yeah, me!" He exclaimed.

"Congratulations kiddos." Eda said with a smile as she ruffled their hair.

"Congratulations, guys!!!!" Luz yelled as she ran over to (Y/n), trapping her in a hug.

"Thank you!!" They both replied to her. "Now when's your turn with Amity?"

Luz's face blushed a deep red as she fiddled with something in her jacket pocket. "I have something planned for her... but tonight is for you both!! So, congratulations!"

(Y/n) smiled saw Emmett walk over to her in her peripheral vision. So she excused herself from the conversation and walked over to meet Emmett halfway. "I totally called it 19 chapters ago." He said.

"What?" She asked wrapping him in a hug.

"I told you you'd marry Mister Hunter."

"So what, are you an oracle now?"

"Mhm."

"He is so not." Ollie interjected.

(Y/n) couldn't help but laugh as they started arguing. But she saw Hunter tilt his head, a gesture saying he wanted to get away from the crowd of family and friends real quick. So she began to walk away from the two bickering brothers and over to her future husband.

Her walk turned into a jog as she took her fiancé's hand and ran away from their party with him.

"Is Gus going to be our best man like he asked four years ago?" (Y/n) asked once they settled down on the riverbed of grey rocks and yellow sand.

"Of course. And who's our maid of honor?"

"Luz. Who else? That is, if she agrees to being my maid of honor."

"This is Luz we're talking about. Come on."

"You have a point there Goldilocks." (Y/n) replied as she leaned her body onto him and rested her head on his shoulder.

They gazed into the night sky, seeing stars twinkling. "Hey look, a shooting star! Hunter, make a wish!"

"Why? I have everything I could wish for right here."