29 ~ Hunting Down a Remedy

But why am I dreaming of you?

——————————————————

"Alright. Here's the plan:

We drop into Hexside. Take the palismen. Get out. Pretty cut and dry. Any questions?" Hunter explained as he piloted an airship.

"Yeah, I got one. Why?"

"Why what."

"Uh.. why are there palismen at Hexside, why are we taking the palismen and why are you such a nerd?"

Hunter glared at (Y/n) in silence for a second, "Okaay, ignoring that last one.. Hexside had a palisman adoption day, this morning. And Belos needs palismen."

"I got another question now. Why does Belos need palismen?" (Y/n) leaned against the control panel of the airship.

"He's.. hungry."

"What."

~~~

"What if, I use my powers to become a popular magician back in the human realm? Nah I'm horrible at card tricks.."

~~~

"What do you mean, he's hungry?? What the fuck does that mean?"

"Uhh, hungry for love? He just wants a cute palisman pet to adore..?"

(Y/n) gave him an emotionless stare through her mask. "You really think I'm buying that."

"Yes..?"

~~~

"What if, I stay on the Boiling Isles and become a rugged bounty hunter? Nah, I'm too lovable."

~~~

"What do you take me for? An dumbass??"

"Yes."

"OH YOU LITTLE-"

~~~

"Oh! If I go back to the human realm, I could provide infinite electricity with my light glyphs! Oh, but glyphs don't work in the human realm..."

~~~

"(Y/N) I GOTTA FLY THE SHIP! STOP TRYING TO HIT ME. YOU'RE GONNA KILL US BOTH!"

"SAY UNCLE. SAY UNCLE."

"FUCK YOU."

~~~

"What if, I stay here and make a museum of human things? Nah, Eda already had a human shop."

~~~

"Oh, is that a request???"

"WHAT-"

~~~

"What if, I bring everyone from the Boiling Isles back to the Human realm! ...No, that would never work..."

~~~

"(Y/n)! Fuck off, I'm trynna fly the ship!" Hunter yelled as (Y/n) continued to harass him. Jumping on his back and covering his mask's eye holes.

With one wrong turn of the steering wheel, the ship hit a bump, throwing the pair of them to the ground.

"Shit. See what you've done, dumbass??" Hunter opened his eyes to see said dumbass hovering over him on all fours.

"Yeah? Well. Fuck you."

"Your insults are so creative."

"Thank you. I pride myself in my creativity. Now tell me what the fuck you mean by he's hungry."