A rainy night

1

"Have you ever tried to save a life....? It's really heartbreaking to see a person dying infront of you and you are being helpless . When I decided to become a doctor I have only one wish that I don't want a single patient to die with my hands and yes I have been trying to do it from the day I become a doctor"

It is a rainy night and there is a lot of patients . Iam really tired that we have been doing prohabilation for half an hour on a patient who had been admitted 2 days ago . His condition suddenly become worse and caused heart attack . Sweats formed on my forehead and iam breathing heavily. After few minutes the monitor show a beep and the patient's condition become stable. I sighed heavily. It was about midnight and I headed to my cabin .

Minji my personal assistant followed me to my cabin. She had been working here for 3 years as a nurse. More than my colleague I saw her as my good friend.

"Doctor... there's no cases today so you can rest" she told me.
"Well.. if there anything came please call me as today doctor jungkook is also not here" I said and she nodded.

I went to my cabin . Being a doctor is not an easy task. There are three senior doctors in our hospital . Me , Dr jungkook and Dr Jackson. Today both of them are on leave . I have severe headache since yesterday. Yesterday I didn't sleep as there is an accident case came . I hope i could sleep for half an hour now.

I put my stethoscope on the table and take my coat off and put it there. I sat on my chair and rested my head on the table. Slowly I closed my eyes.

After sometime minji came to me . "Doctor " she called. She looked so tensed and was breathing heavily. I raised my head . "Emergency " she said . She was standing at the door.

I grabbed my coat and stethoscope. "What happened " I came out of my cabin. She is suffering to speak . It seems like she had been running and now panting heavily.

"J..jimin" she said between her breath . My eyes widened hearing his name. "What happened? Did he bring some other people " I asked while she shaked her head. "Then..?" I asked.

"It's jimin himself... he had been shot and it seems like he need a major surgery " she said. Hearing this I feel like my heart is breaking into pieces.. I Don't know why . I was shocked hearing what she said.

I run to the operation theatre. He was lying on the stretcher filled with blood. His clothes are soaked . He was wet in the rain. I went close to him. I felt pain in deep of my heart .

I check his pulse and it is not normal. I feel like he is approaching his death. I won't let that happen.

"Give him anesthesia " I ordered. Everyone looked at me . I went and wore a cap which we wear during surgery. I took the forceps. My hands are shivering. I took a deep breath. The surgery started.

There are three bullets pierced into his chest. After an hour the surgery finished. I sighed as it is a success. I remove the gloves from my hand . I looked at him. "Don't worry jimin.. you'll be fine " I mumbled. "Observe him" I told a nurse and came out of the operation theatre . I saw a huge number of peoples gathered at the hall .