"Hm?" The two guys hummed as they stared back at her. "Right... Here, little sister, you needed this, right?" Choso asked as he held out a grotesque finger. "Sweet, thanks!" (Y/n) said as she grabbed the finger, then grimaced. Aki and Himeno watched, a bit horrified, as (Y/n) popped the finger into her mouth and downed it.

"This is yours," Choso said, gaining their attention, as he held out a bullet piece. "Thanks..." Himeno said with a tight-lipped smile as she took the piece from him. "You... You're not human, are you?" Higashiyama asked Choso, has she had finally calmed down. "No, I'm part curse, in your case, a fiend" Choso clarified casually, not like it was a big secret.

"Before you ask, he's with Jujutsu Tech, just like how you have a fiend in your group" Todo explained. "Great... Another blood fiend" Denji grumbled unhappily. "If you don't mind, we're taking (Y/n), don't follow us," Choso said, as he looped an arm around (Y/n)'s arm and started dragging her away. "Huh?! Wait! At least let me say goodbye!" (Y/n) complained as she struggled.

"Forget about them, little sister! Let's catch up!" Todo said as he looped his arm around her shoulders. "How is she related to those two?" Denji asked as he pointed at (Y/n)'s fading figure. "That, I do not know" Aki answered honestly, but overall he couldn't care. "Come on Aki, let's get you to a hospital. Arai, Kobeni, go report to the office what went down" Himeno ordered the two.

~~~

(Y/n) hummed as she headed to the store, needing fresh foods to sustain herself and Sukuna. She was glad she got time off, especially after the incident that happened yesterday. 'They should've let that pervert sacrifice himself' Sukuna grumbled, a bit pissed that Choso and Todo intervened. "Quit complaining, you'll get your chance to kill him eventually" (Y/n) reassured casually.

The hairs on her neck suddenly stood up as she moved to the side, narrowly dodging a bullet. One that would've pierced her skull. 'Damn it, not again!' She cursed in her thoughts as she ran around, avoiding the bullets. Her eyes searched around for the source until finally, they narrowed in on the culprit. With ease, she ran at them while avoiding the bullets, the person slightly panicked as she got closer.

Bang!

She didn't have enough time to process it, as a bullet flew at her from the side of her head. Blood sprayed everywhere as she landed on the ground. "Damn, I thought I was a goner" the assassin joked as they looked to their rescuer. "Look out! Behind you!" Their partner warned as they pointed at them. Fear spiked up the assassin's core, they were too afraid to turn around.

"AHHH!!!" A loud scream echoed across the street, civilians whipped their attention to the source. It did not take long for a stampede of frightened people to run in the other direction. Screams of terror tuned out the screams of agony from the assassin, as Sukuna happily tore them apart, alive. While their partner was hung up in a nose, made out of their own intestines, and strung up on the electrical wires.

Sukuna then casually dropped the body, although they were still somewhat alive, they would not be for long. His eyes moved from the spazzing body to the sky, as he grinned psychotically. "Looks like she's finally making her move" he noted to himself. "It's a pity that you won't experience a peaceful death. Maybe in your next life, you'd be wise to not kill my vessel" Sukuna said as he stared down at the unresponsive assassin, who was most likely dead.

His attention diverted as he picked up the sound of running feet. "Little sister! I got here as fast as I could-" Choso stopped in his tracks as he immediately noticed that (Y/n) was not the one in control. "Took you long enough, for someone who has a blood connection, you're rather slow" Sukuna mocked as he casually approached the curse.

"Sukuna... Where's (Y/n)? Is she alright? What did you do?" Choso asked, immediately assuming the worse. "I did what you couldn't. Maybe if you were around 24/7, you would be a better brother" Sukuna said with a cocky smirk. Choso's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and slight agitation. It felt like... Sukuna was bragging?

"Where's the brute?" Sukuna asked, snapping Choso out of his thoughts. "Todo? He went on a solo mission" Choso explained, a bit confused why Sukuna cared where Todo was. "Funny, if I remember correctly, just yesterday he bragged about sensing (Y/n) in danger. Yet, she got shot and he's nowhere to be found" Sukuna noted with an amused smirk.

Alright, now Choso is really confused, first Sukuna was mocking him for his slow timing. Now, he's mocking Todo for his lack of presence. It's almost if... "Is this really the time to be bragging about who the better sibling figure is?" Choso asked with a deadpan expression. 'Yeah, I prefer to not be a part of this situation,' (Y/n) pipped in, despite only Sukuna being able to hear her. "Whatever" Sukuna grumbled as he rolled his eyes, dropping the argument, for now.