Chapter 20//Connor

Start from the beginning

I move my lips to his next as I fiddle with the bottom of his shirt begging to pull it off of him. He nods and leans forward so that I can pull his shirt off. After discarding his shirt I press my lips to his again and he pulls at the bottom of my borrowed sweatshirt. I pull back and let him slide the sweatshirt off my body leaving me in just a pair of tight boxer briefs that seem to be getting tighter with each passing second. As I flush my body against Troye's I can feel how hard he is already. He said he wouldn't have sex with you until he was sure he was in love with you. Usually he would have stopped by now. I push the thought away and attach my lips to Troye's delicate collar bone.

I find the sweet spot on Troye's neck and he throws his head back letting out a noisy moan. What a beautiful sound. I want to hear that again. I let my hand travel to his treasure trail then I pull away from his neck so that I can look in his eyes.

"Are you sure you are okay with this?" I ask him and he nods but I'm not taking just that as a good to go. I need to hear him say it before I do anything else. He must realize my intentions because he speaks up softly.

"Yes, I'm totally okay with this." He pull me down into a kiss and I let my hand rest over the bulge in his jeans. I unbutton his pants and slide them off his legs. He looks nervous and I kiss his collar bone trying to put him at ease. I throw his pants to the side and then I start palming him through his underwear. Some of his nervousness seems to subside but he still looks vaguely uncomfortable.

"Troye boy, are you sure you're okay?" I say softly taking my hands off of his body. He nods his head and squirms rubbing his legs together to get the friction he so desperately wants.

"It's not you, Con. You are perfect. It's just that I've only done anything close to this with Tyler and I don't remember most of it. And I just feel...I don't know...inadequate?"

"Troye don't worry. You are perfect and there is no one that I would rather do this with. You are my soulmate and truthfully I wish I would have waited until I met you. This is special. You're special." He pulls me in for a kiss and we resume right were we left off. I leave a trail of kisses down his neck, relishing in the breathy moans that are leaving his mouth. "Yes, babe, I want to hear you." I mutter against his smooth stomach, his hands are locked in my hair tugging ever so slightly.

"Connor. Yes." My name leaves Troye's lips in pure pleasure as my lips meet the smooth fabric of his extremely tight boxer briefs. I kiss his members through the underwear for a few moments trailing my hand over the waistband of his last article of clothing. I think he must have gotten a little impatient with my teasing because he pushes his boxers down slightly. I pull them the rest of the way down flinging the cute boxer briefs across the room in my haste to get back to the more important matter at hand, Troye.

I

nestle myself between his legs and look up at his beautiful blue eyes. He looks so absolutely gorgeous and vulnerable like this, it makes my stomach flutter and my heart race. I lean down at press a kiss to the top of his member. He gives me exactly the reaction I want, he thrusts upwards but not soon enough for my mouth to skill be around him.

"Connor." He lets out a long whine and I practically moan just from hearing him. This is much different then all my other times. So much more personal and pleasurable. I wrap my lips around the head of his member and suck causing him to buck his hips into my mouth. I take more of him in my mouth as I pin his hip to the bed. I swivel my head down and Troye throws his head back in an incredible moan. I feel that thing, the thing that I felt when Troye and I first met. That blissful feeling that everything is right and that nothings ever broken.