"That's all I needed to hear. I'm gay too." Kyle revealed.

"Really?!"

"Yep. Stan kissed me at the party. He had people set us up in the closet specifically so he could talk to me. And he kissed me in the bathroom yesterday too." Kyle said with a smile.

"Aww." Milly said teasingly, punching his arm.

"Shut up." Kyle smiled dumbly.

"So, what does this mean for us? Are we still friends?" Milly asked.

"I was thinking we could fake date so no one knows we're gay. But we don't have to kiss each other any more." Kyle suggested.

"That's perfect! Also no offense, but I hated kissing you." Milly laughed.

"I can't not take offense to that." He smiled. A perfect deal.

"Your brother also told me you were gay too."

"Yea, we had an incident just like this one at my old school. That's why I moved."

"Really?"

"Yep. And my brother's gay too. He just won't admit it." Milly smiled.

"Oh? So he threw you under the bus for no reason?"

"Basically." Milly says.

-last period-

I was so ecstatic for last period, I get to see Stan again! We also have something planned after school at my house. I'm really excited for that. I want to see if he'll kiss me again. I don't want things to go too fast, I don't want anyone to think anything is off.

I especially don't want anyone to walk in on us. Then there would be a lot of explaining to do.

I walk into the classroom and see all my friends sitting at the table, huddled around each other again.

Stan looked over to me and waved to me, "Hey Kyle!" He said with a big smile. One that I'm glad to see again. One that's meant for me this time.

"Hey Stan." I smiled back while sitting down.

"Sooooo, what happened in the closet?" Cartman asked, twirling his finger in a circle where his hair would be outside his hat.

"Nothing, fatass." I think I said that a bit too defensively.

"Well you two sure do seem friendly, that's all." Cartman smirked at us.

"Nothing happened Eric. Leave it alone." Stan said, backing me up.

"Ok-hay, Stanley." Cartman exaggerated the 'ay' part with a heavy breath. Stan and I glanced at each other and almost started laughing.

I can't wait for after school.

Speaking of which:

-at Kyle's house-
No sex, doo doo heads >:(

Kyle and Stan dropped their backpacks by the door and rushed upstairs.

"Oh, hello Stan!" Sheila greeted.

"Hello!" Stan said quickly. Sheila smiled back a little.

Once the door was shut, Stan and Kyle just looked each other.