Derek laughed as he walked over to her, grabbing the keys. "You are not driving my car. You're an awful driver."

Vienna followed him out the door, "I am not!"

Vienna had just entered the intern locker room when she'd overheard George and Izzie trying to convince Meredith to agree to let them move in with her, and now Vienna was attempting to charm her too.

"We're together all day every day, do you really think it's a good idea to live together too?" Meredith questioned them.

"Yes." George and Izzie replied.

"No one here is right," Meredith shrugged.

Vienna sighed pulling off her ━━ Derek's hoodie and putting it in her locker, "I'm living on a couch and my. . . roommate brought us fish for dinner, Mer. Fish from a lake. Surely you can sympathize with me."

The other blonde tilted her head. "Yeah, that's bad. Congrats, you are now in my top choices."

George and Izzie both scoffed and shared a look, Vienna fist pumping the air as the former asked, "Why can she move in and we can't?"

"I like her." Meredith shrugged. "Besides, It wasn't a definite yes."

Cristina walked up to the group in the hall, noticing the extra coffee in Meredith's other hand. "I see you're bringing bribes now, huh?"

"It is not a bribe."

"My mom irons my scrubs," George complained sadly. "I have to get out of there."

"Well, what would you rather have ━━ wrinkly scrubs that make you look like a bum or neat ironed scrubs, George?"

Meredith turned back toward the boy, "I just don't think it's a good idea, sorry."

George sighed, "But I can put down last, first, and deposit."

"Wait ━━ That coffee is definitely a bribe," Vienna backtracked, turning toward Christina who pointed at her in agreement.

"I can cook. And I'm an obsessive cleaner," Izzie tried to convince Meredith.

"Really, Vienna? Are you trying to make me regret almost letting you move in?" Meredith sighed heavily before addressing Izzie, "And no, I just want possibly Vienna, and two total strangers who I don't have to talk to or be nice to. And once again it's not a bribe, it's a mocha latte!"

Cristina looked at Vienna, "You're moving in with Meredith?"

The blonde shrugged, "I hope so."

Bailey cut off the interns' conversation, "George, you're running the code team, Meredith and Vienna, take the trauma patients, Cristina, deliver the weekend labs to the patients, Izzie, you're on sutures."

"Dr. Bailey. I was hoping to assist you in the OR today, maybe do a minor procedure? I think I'm ready." Meredith said with a wide grin. "Mocha latte?"

"If she gets to cut, I want to cut too."

"Yeah, me too."

"I wouldn't mind another shot, I mean if everybody else is."

Vienna's eyebrows raised, "I mean, I'd also like to get my hands bloody ━━ "

"Stop talking." Bailey shushed them. "Every intern wants to perform their first surgery ━━ that's not your job. Do you know what your job is? To make your resident happy. Do I look happy? No. Why? Because my interns are whining. You know what will make me look happy? Having the code team staffed, having the trauma patients answered, having the weekend labs delivered, and having someone down in the pit, doing the sutures." The superior resident said, grabbing the latte out of Meredith's outstretched hand. "No one holds a scalpel until I'm so happy, I'm Mary freakin' Poppins."