𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 8

❛Stop sneaking out!❜

The golden-eyed and teasing pro hero scolded in a hushed voice, flying above the monotone female

The golden-eyed and teasing pro hero scolded in a hushed voice, flying above the monotone female. His red wings flapped slowly, his body was hovering over hers ever so slightly. [Name] Tahashi let out a small hum, continuing her walk through the darkened streets. The street light illuminated her figure, and a small and nearly unnoticeable shadow was cast in front of her.

Slightly frustrated by her ignorance, Hawks lips downturned into a frown. "Kid?" He questioned once again, still hovering above her and matching her walk.

"Yeah?" She finally spoke up, her quiet voice resonated throughout the streets and he was nearly taken aback by her response. He knew not to alert Aizawa or anyone about her sneaking out, they were already aware, so his flying came to an end and he landed beside her quietly. It was dead silent, he was uncomfortable with it yet the stoic female beside him entirely ignored his presence.

"...I heard what happened at the USJ." He finally spoke up, steps matched with hers as he gazed down. The two were alone in the darkened and unpopulated streets, nearly 2 hours from her guardian's watch.

"Everyone did." She spoke softly, staring ahead with no mind to the annoying male beside her. [Name] Tahashi was difficult to start a conversation with, as she continued her silent walk with the male. Originally she was alone, but his patrolling soon came to closure as he landed near the suspicious stoic teenager.

"Why do you sneak out so often? Don't cha' worry, I won't tell anyone." His cheerful tone didn't match such a silent atmosphere and walk, it didn't near it at all. The male had a grin largely displayed against his face, his smile large enough to eat a city.

He swore he wouldn't tell anyone, and he won't. But, unbeknownst to the two, her guardian happened to be aware. He sat exhausted and his eyes were shutting. Once he heard the click of her window, signaling her return, then he'll rest. But he can't until he is aware that she's safe.

"Clearing my head." The stoic female replied, her gaze directed toward the large buildings surrounding the street. A majority were abandoned, and some happened to have residents but the area was odd and mostly alone.

The mysterious female never gave anyone a lead to step on, never even resided in allowing one to know her true story. Of course, everyone knew of the death her father held and caused, as well as her absence. Yet she remained disclosed as if there wasn't a story behind all of it. As if everything was said and done, but there had to be more.

Hawks so desperately wanted to know what she meant, what she needed to clear. But he knew it would never leave her lips, never seep through his memory. So while they silently walked alongside each other, he concluded he would never know.

"You're peculiar, Hawks." She suddenly commented, filling the silent space between them. It seemed like an accusation, but it was only the honesty that resided on her lips. He could only gaze her way, his yellow locks swiping against his forehead.