12. glenn

you were on a run with who seemed like the sweetest boy at camp. you hadn't really talked with glenn the whole time you've been with the group. you met them at the start of it all, when cars were rushing out of king county. you had been with the group for a little over 5 months now and this is the first time you'd ever been on a run together. you were worried that he didn't know how to defend himself. but boy were you wrong.

lost in thought a walker had snuck up behind you, not paying any attention the walker had gotten you down on the ground. you tried reaching for your knife but couldn't reach it while fighting the walker, just as you were about to give up and accept your fate glenn yelled your name as he came running. his knife cut through the rotting flesh quickly causing it's finally lifeless body to fall onto yours. you pushed it off of you and glenn helped you up.

"you alright?" he asked "just fine" you said sarcastically "you really should pay more attention" he said "pay attention?" you asked noticing a walker about 1 yard away from him. "yeah" he said as the walker reached out to grab him, you pulled out your pistol and shot it right in the eye. "yeah pay attention" you laughed at him "very funny" he said clearly not amused. right then you knew this sweet boy was gonna be more than just someone you went on runs with.

a few months had passed since your first run with glenn and you two have gotten pretty close. you guys go on runs together all the time and even decided to share a tent.
"hey y/n!" Glenn said all cheery coming up behind you "hey glenn" you smiled turning around to look at him. "rick needs us to scan the forests for 20 yards out, you down?" he asked "duh" you said, you loved doing anything as long as glenn was there. "great, you ready now?" "yeah sure let's go!" you said

you two had been walking for about 20 minutes now before glenn broke the silence "so you and daryl huh?" he said, that had completely shocked you. daryl? he was like a brother to you. "sorry if it's personal" he said again "oh no" you laughed "daryl and i are not a thing" you said "oh i just thought-" "nope you thought wrong, he's like a brother" you said cutting him off, "good" he mumbled and you glanced at him "i mean cool-" you cut him off again gently kissing him on the lips then pulling away, "it's very good" you smirked at him "so are we like a thing now?" He asked "woah glenn i just kissed you we don't have to get married now" you laughed "oh i just thought-" you cut him off once more "jeez glenn take a joke, of course we're a thing" you said kissing him one more time, this time with a little more force.

glenn needed more time fr bro. sorta short on but in my opinion it was cute!! have a good day/night- lex