9. shane

*i know a lot of people hate Shane, but i liked him before he went crazy. So heres a non crazy Shane !*

"shane!" you shouted running to him as he catches you in his arms, you thought you lost him when the world went to hell. you had found a group in the city of Atlanta who took you back to their camp where you found him again. you'll forever be grateful for them.

"hey sunshine" shane smiled hugging you in his arms
"i thought i-" shane interrupted you by kissing you gently on the lips
"shh, don't talk about that doll." he introduced you to the rest of the group, you met lori who you knew and it was great to see her again. carl of course carl was safe, he had shane protecting him. then you met a few new faces, amy, she seemed sweet and not made for this world. carol, she didn't talk much but she had a daughter around carl's age. daryl, he was quite but when someone said something to piss him off he went crazy. there was a couple more faces you had learned but didn't pay that much attention too.

the whole group was sitting in a circle near a fire shane had just built when he said he wanted to say something.
"to whoever saved my girl, thank you and i owe you my life." he started but the rest was a blur as that terrifying day replayed in your head.

you had just ran into a building an old one, you didn't think any walkers would be in there it looked cleared out already. you were searching for food, water, clean clothes, anything really. then suddenly you heard the moans and groans of the dead and you realized they were to close for you to do anything. you thought it was going to be the end, taken out by 3 walkers. never seeing your boyfriend again. as you walked backwards into the wall you got your knife out, not going out without a fight. as you stabbed the first one the knife got stuck and the other ones were closing it, you tried to pull it out but it wouldn't budge. suddenly a skinny kid came busting through the door and killed the remaining 2 walkers, why did he help you? everyone you'd encountered had been a total dick. but this kid? why?

"names glenn" he said handing you your knife back
"thanks, im y/n"
"i have a group, you could come back with me"

that's all you needed to remember. glenn had saved you. and you'd forever owe him. you snapped back into reality to see shane smiling at you holding your hand so you smiled back.
"i honestly believed i lost her" shane said
"she was a fighter thats for sure" glenn said
you smiled, you were glad you had your boyfriend back. and what seemed to be like a new family.

this was like superrrr short!? but short and simple makes for the cutest stuff sometimes, and ik there's a lot of Shane haters!! so if the 4 ppl (I think???) that read this like shane and want more/longer ones PLEASE LET ME KNOWW. i loved him before he went crazy!
have a good day/night- lex😊