A loud moan escaped my mouth and I ejaculated on myself and Alador. He didn't care. He continued to explore my mouth with his tongue.

{An Amount Of Time Later}

Alador laid next to me.

"That was so...different." He panted.

Earlier he had begged me to let him top tonight. After half an hour I caved and let him do it.

"Told ya." I replied. "Top is different than bottom."

"That was fun but I'm exhausted..." He laughed.

"I hurt." I noted.

He kissed me.

"I did good?" He asked.

"You could say that you did good. The last person I let top me barely got a single moan out of me." I answered. "Who taught you all that?"

"You did." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm a good teacher." I joked.

"And you did teach me about good after care." He noted. "Maybe I should put that knowledge to good use."

"I love you so much..." I told him.

I looked him up and down. Confused, he looked down at himself.

"Maybe I should clean myself up." He laughed.

"You're disgusting if you don't." I told him.

{The Next Morning}

I slipped my shoes on. Alador reached across the bed. He always sleeps with his arm around me to make sure I'm there so this is common. When he realized he couldn't feel me next to him, he opened his eyes. He grabbed his glasses and sat up.

"Good morning..." He groaned.

"Good morning, Babe." I replied as I went to get a shirt.

"How are you already walking around normally?" He asked.

"I've been awake for a while and I've learned a few tricks." I answered.

"Clearly I didn't do as good as I thought..." He muttered.

I leaned over and kissed him.

"Why do you have to work out so much?" He asked, changing the subject.

I shrugged and sat on the bed, pulling my shirt on.

"Stay in shape. Get stronger." I answered. "I also like the idea of being muscular. I wanna be ripped."

"You're already so firm..." He muttered.

"I heard that." I said.

"I didn't say anything!" Alador blushed.

"You called me firm." I noted, poking his chest. "You only think that because you're soft."

His face went red from embarrassment again and he tried to cover his bare chest with his arms before just pulling the blanket up instead.

"What do you mean I'm soft?" He asked.

"You're just soft. Nonconfrontational, sweet, kind of shy." I answered. "It's cute. You're cute."

I kissed him.

"Wanna come watch me work out?" I offered.

He eyed me up and down.

"No. I'm gonna work on my projects." He said.

"Alright." I shrugged.

While I work during the day, Alador's here tinkering with his inventions. Randomly he'll make something and a coven will buy it and have him produce more of it. He's an excellent inventor, though he claims there are better inventors around. Nonsense.