Chapter 2 rewrite

Chapter 2 has been re wrote

Emma woke up at about eight o'clock in the morning. As normal her nappy was wet. She got up rubbed her eyes and walked over to a set of shorts on the floor and put them on. She didn't have to be in college until the afternoon. As she headed downstairs she heard a guitar being played. Emma quickly walked down the stairs remembering to skip the squeaky step. As she walked into the front room she observed Perrie sitting in a pair of grey shorts and a grey T-shirt with a guitar. Emma immediately noticed it was her guitar. "Erm what do you think you're doing?" Emma questioned. As she walked over all too aware her nappy was rustling.

"Tuning your guitar it was out of sink," Perrie replied turning a peg at the top of the guitar. "And when I say out of sink I mean way out."

Emma shook her head at what Perrie was saying. She'd been playing the guitar since she was eleven years old so she knew about being in sink. "Well, you don't know what you're doing!" Emma barked crossing her arms.

"Oh really?" Perrie replied as she strummed the guitar. "Sounds so much better don't you think?" Perrie smiled.

Emma smiled as she saw Perrie handing the guitar back. "Gee thanks, sorry about the attitude not really a morning person," Emma smiled. She thought Perrie and Jade weren't that bad. Emma looked around the room and walked to the kitchen. But was surprised to see it was just herself and Perrie. Emma walked back to the front room and leaned her guitar against a chair. "Where is everyone?" Emma questioned.

"Oh erm Jade is still in bed, Jesy is in town and Leigh went out for a run," Perrie replied. "Oh and Jesy said I'm to give you a nappy inspection," Perrie said getting up and walking over to Emma.

Emma stepped back immediately. There was no way she was having a nappy inspection. She thought she was eighteen years old for starters. And secondly, she wasn't being potty trained so in her eyes there was no need. "Can't you just tell Jesy you gave me one?" Emma asked with a smile. She hoped Perrie would be cool enough to just go along with it.

"Sorry babes need to check you, just pull your shorts down that's all you need to do," Perrie explained.

Emma raised an eyebrow and walked off. As she started up the stairs she heard keys in the door. She turned and saw through the glass that it was Leigh-Anne. This was the last thing she needed.

"Emma come back here now!" Perrie shouted.

"Erm young lady Perrie is talking to you!" Leigh-Anne called smiling as she saw Emma stopping. "What's going on?" Leigh-Anne questioned as she adjusted her sports bra and running shorts.
"Emma the silly little girl won't let me check her nappy," Perrie smirked.

"Go and check on Jade see if she's OK, and don't forget we've got that autograph signing later," Leigh-Anne whispered in Perries' ear while never taking her eyes off of Emma.

"Oh you're in for it now," Perrie grinned passing Emma.

"Right young lady, simple choice either I smack your backside so hard you won't sit for a week!" Leigh-Anne warned. "Or you can be a good girl and let me inspect your nappy and you can have corner time your choice!" Leigh-Anne glared. "FIVE...FOUR...THREE....TWO...." Leigh-Anne slowly said holding her hand up and lowering each finger. Emma stood listening and as much as she wanted to call Leigh-Annes bluff she wasn't going to push her look. As soon as Leigh-Anne had hit two Emma had turned and came back down the stairs. She watched as Leigh-Anne pulled her shorts down. "Oh so this is why you're cranky," Leigh-Anne grinned. "Aww did you have a wittle accident in the night?" Leigh-Anne smirked. "Well, it looks like you're staying wet for a little while longer!" Leigh-Anne warned.

Emma watched as Leigh-Anne took hold of her leg and lifted it out of her shorts and then the other. "You've got to be kidding me!" Emma cried. "Leigh-Anne please you've had your fun!" Emma cried but fell on deaf ears as she was taken to the corner. Emma glared out of the side of her eye. She hadn't had corner time since she was little. She wanted to kill her parents for this. "How long do I have to bloody stay here for?" Emma questioned.