Lecture (Pt 2 of Pity Party) 💕

Credits to @blanket_sleep on twitter for the art!!

Okay hi! So I had a request to do a part two. It probably won't be as long as part 1 but I will try my best to get it to a decent length. Btw its picking up right where it left off. And there is a few mild mentions of sex so please if you aren't comfortable, don't read. Please enjoy :D

Taakaki basically screamed, "Kiyotaka Ishimaru!"

Taka shot straight up, Mondo shortly following. "D-Dad-!"

His father was furious, "Kiyotaka. Where is there a fucking delinquent naked in your god damn bed!?" He rarely cussed.

"I swear that's not the case! Please, father. I promise."

"I don't care! Why is he in my house!? I thought I made it very clear in the past that I don't need you associating with...criminals! Bad influences! God it smells like smoke in here! What did he do to you!?"

"Dad! Get out!!" Taka yelled, surprising himself. His father just silently walked out, his face boiling with anger. The boy had never seen his dad so mad before. It was scary.

Mondo was speechless, sweating bullets. "Taka..I-" He was cut off by a kiss.

"Don't you dare say you're sorry. Just put your clothes on and I'll talk to him. Okay?" Taka tried to stay calm on the outside but on the inside he was breaking down.

"Okay." They kissed again and got up. Mondo went straight to putting his clothes back on and the other slipped out of the door and walked down the hall a little bit, meeting his father.

"Dad. Let me explain."

It was obvious the older man had taken the moment he was alone to calm down, "Please."

"D-Daddy..I lied to you. I'm so sorry. I don't have friends at school. Mondo was the only one to show up. We bonded and so I asked him to stay. It was nothing more than what you saw."

When Mondo was fully dressed, he decided to eavesdrop, peaking out of the door to supervise their conversation.

"Oh, my boy.." Taakaki hugged his son, "I'm so sorry I got so mad. Of course, you're still breaking the rules but I had no right to yell at you like that. Also, first name basis? How close are you and Owada?"

"We're um..in a relationship. P-Please don't interfere. I know you most likely don't enjoy hearing this. But he makes me happy.."

"Don't worry, Kiyo. It isn't my place, but as long as he doesn't influence you I'm perfectly fine with this. Maybe if you influenced him I'd be even happier." Taakaki was a little irritated still but he decided to just wash it down.

"Thank you so much. I love you, dad. Now, how about we properly introduce you two instead of you putting him in cuffs?" Kiyotaka chuckled when he saw Mondo poke his head back into the room. He noticed him as soon as he started eavesdropping.

"Of course, I want to meet the lucky guy." His dad smiled, turning back to the room.

They walked back together and opened the door to see Mondo sitting on the bed, just waiting. He kind of flinched when Taakaki offered him a hand.

"Im sorry about the misunderstanding, Owada." They shook hands.

Mondo nodded, "It's alright." He then stood up and bowed, out of character for him but he wanted the officer's respect.

"By the way, Kiyotaka, you're grounded."

"For what!?" Mondo yelped, already pissed off.

"For letting his boyfriend sleep over without permission. And I don't doubt you guys broke some other rule as well."