She rolled her eyes to the back of her head as I thrusted into her but Zemora cry's filled our ears.

Maliah quickly slid off of me and instantly hissed once she stood up. I tossed her my shirt and she quickly placed it on before holding onto her lower half making me laugh.

-

I took a puff of the blunt as Nico sat besides me as we watched the football game in the theater room.

I passed the blunt to Nico as I blew the smoke out my nose. "I thought Zemora was going to look like maliah, not you." Nico randomly said making me look over at him.

"I have strong genes. You know that." I stated and he nodded his head before I took the blunt. This was my only time to smoke because Maliah didn't allow smoke near Zemora or smoke in general.

I took another puff and handed him the blunt. "Look." I quietly said as I digged in my back pocket to retrieve the pink velvet box that carried the 14K Gold Diamond Double Under Halo and Diamond U Prong with 3.90 Carat Radiant Cut Forever One Moissanite Engagement Ring.

"How much was that?" Nico asked as I smiled. "Only 6,000.000 dollars." I shrugged and he smiled before patting my back.

"I'm happy for you, I can't believe I'm saying this but you deserve her. Deserve everything." Nico happily said making me pull him into a brotherly hug.

"Thank you brother." I whispered before pulling away. "When are you proposing?" He asked and I gave a wink before placing the ring back in my pocket.

I took another puff before throwing my head back and blowing out the smoke. The door opened as I took another puff. "Rex." Maliah gritted and I quickly gave the blunt to Nico and stood up.

"Baby, it's not what it looks like." I quietly said as I faced her small thick figure. "Like you weren't just smoking? Well sort this out later you better be lucky." She grabbed me by my black beater and walked us out the room.

"I'm loving this side of maliah. So dominant, makes me want to fuck your lights out." I gritted as I took ahold of her waist and pushed her against me.

She stopped and bit her bottom lip. "No, Rex." She panted out as I rubbed my hard on her ass. I kissed her neck and she quickly released a moan but removed herself from me.

She turned around and crossed her arms with a adorable look. "What?" I said with a smirk before slowly looking her up and down.

"Let's go." She squealed out and grabbed my hand. She hurried down the stairs with me but I stopped when I seen my mother playing with Zemora.

"Ciao nonna bambina." My mother cood. "Ma." I lowly said and she quickly looked over at me and she quickly stood up with Zemora.

"Son! I thought you passed!" She quickly sobbed out. Maliah grabbed Zemora out her hands to where my ma can hug me.

"I missed you mama." I quietly said as I buried my face into her neck. "My son. My boy." She cried.

I pulled her away and wiped her tears. "You've had your little girl... she's beautiful, she has all your features but some of maliahs too." My mother softly said as I walked her down the stairs.

I chuckled, "everyone says that, but Zemora is going to have her attitude which I can tolerate." I joked and maliah quickly looked at me with a sour look.

"See." I stated and maliah flipped me off as my mother walked infront of me. I pointed to her and then my lower half. She's getting punished for that.

I sat besides my mother, "when are you proposing?" My mother randomly asked making me choke up and clear my throat.

Maliah walked over with Zemora and sat across from us. I motioned for her to bring Zemora over and she did.

She was in her little beige body suit with as always grey sweats over with her hair neatly in little buns.

She has so much for 9 months.

"I don't know. Whenever time is right." I softly said as I looked at Zemora and gently rocked her.

"And to add on if I may, I don't want to rush into something that we both aren't ready for. We just had a baby, we just need time." Maliah softly said as I looked over at her and then at my mother.

"Exactly, who knows we may get married years from now." I stated and eyes were on me making me furrow my eyebrows.

"If you wait that long she's going to move on son, I would. You've been together for quite sometime, you have a daughter, why not tie the not already. You both look at eachother with love." My mother stated and I shrugged as maliah looked down.

-

Everyone left. Zemora is asleep.

Alone time, with my lover.

I hugged her from behind but she quickly shrugged me off making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Baby?" I softly said and she stayed quiet as she cut the pre made cookies. I tried to hug her again but she finally broke.

"What if us don't work out?" She blurted out and ran her fingers through her hair. My heart sunk.

"We will work out, baby, where is this coming from." I asked and she just shrugged. "Years until marriage? How long are we talking?" She asked and I looked down at her before placing a kiss onto her forehead.

"Whenever if feels right." I softly said but she lowered her eyes to the floor. "Am I boring you?" She randomly asked making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Okay, your concerning me with all these questions love." I admitted and she shook her head and sighed heavily.

"Am I boring you?" She asked again and I shook my head no. "You don't bore me when you blabber about random things, about makeup even though I have no clue what the hell your talking about, in bed, your a fun, funny person to talk to. I'm lucky to have you as my wife soon to be a capo." I genuinely said as I cupped her cheeks before planting a kiss on her lips.

She pulled away, "do you mean that?" She asked and I nodded my head. I took off my black beater and grabbed her hand to press it on my heart where Zemora and her name was tattooed.

"I fucking mean it." I growled and she smiled and jumped on me making me laugh. "See, I love your random burst of energy, everything about you." I softly said as I twirled her around.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?