"So now~ you got a boyfriend?" Taki asked with teasing manner attemping to hide his emotions.

"W-what! Of c-course not." Nari was shy to admit that Taki had this effect on her that made her stutter?

"Ooo~ that's good!" Taki could not hide his smile anymore.

**********

Eunbyeol fastened her pace as she approached the male dormitories.

"Excuse me, have you seen Yang Jungwon?" She asked the first guy she noticed.

"Oh yeah, I saw him at the lobby." Eunbyeol thanked him and walked inside with a sigh.

She didn't even know what he looked like. She saw a group of boys chilling at the game corner of the lobby. She approached them.

"Yang Jungwon here?" All of them looked startled with a lady's voice. It was not only boys but also two girls, one looked genuinely kind while other one wore a why am I here face.

"Yes." A boy got up hiding a smile. Eunbyeol could sense he was a vampire.

"How are you doing, my beloved boyfriend?" Jungwon's soul left his body when he realized who she might be.

"Boyfriend!?" The entire group exclaimed together, earning stares from other people. Jungwon held her wrists and pulled her out of the dorms with him as fast as possible.

"Are you crazy?? Why would you say that in front of my friends!?" It was the first thing he asked once they were alone in the corner.

"Am I crazy? Or it can be possible that you are the crazy one! You should be apologizing for whatever you told those girls from our class, no?" Jungwon rolled his eyes when he heard her ranting.

"Oh God, they were badmouthing you and I literally told them not to do so. How the hell is that my fault now?"

"From whose reference point is 'don't badmouth about my girl' necessary?"

"Goodness, you are definitely the craziest girl ever. Can't you see the part where I helped you? That was something I said to make it look more acceptable." Eunbyeol wanted to through some daggers at him at this point.

"Apologize. Now." Jungwon looked at her bewildered.

"You want me to do what? Look, Cha Eunbyeol. This is something not happening." Eunbyeol gave him a death glare.

"You don't have any right to help me in that particular manner. Apologize now."

"I repeat, not happening. I had not done any mistake, and there is no way I'm apologizing to a commoner. I don't even remember apologizing to even my parents in general. What makes you think I'll do it now?" Usually speaking, a girl who was being called a commoner by a royal would feel hurt with such use of words. But with the girl being Eunbyeol, Jungwon was pushed against the wall and Eunbyeol in front of him with her arms caging him.

"I'll break that neck of yours Prince. Apologize.right.now." Jungwon could feel her deathly glare, hot breathing, and warmth against him. He felt her every bit. It was an attraction. At this point he wanted to pull her for a kiss on those warm soft lips. But was soon hit at his shoulder which brought him back to reality.

"I'm sorry." The words left his mouth openly, he was quite shocked himself. But Eunbyeol was more than surprised when he pulled her in against him, making her lose her balance and clang to his body for support.

Eunbyeol for once looked at him properly. Okay, I already knew he was handsome, since she saw him beforehand in class. But not that he is this handsome.

"Sorry for both reason. For calling you my girlfriend earlier and for calling you a commoner now." The words he didn't want to say left his mouth themselves.

"Apology taken." Eunbyeol whispered, still taken aback.

"Uhm, well you should make out at somewhere more private, no?" Both looked at their right to see Jungwon's friends grinning, and making some teasing looks.

"When did you come?" Jungwon was more worried that they heard him apologizing than the fact that his hands still held Eunbyeol's waist and Eunbyeol still was in his arms.

"Just now? Why? Oh oh, are you worried we ruined our holy eyes." Jay exclaimed. Okay, they hadn't seen.

"Jungwon, get your hands off me." Eunbyeol whispered lowly. Jungwon immediately let her go.

"So, there's no need to ask if you two are a couple~ I'm Hana. Jungwon's sister." The kind girl from earlier pulled Eunbyeol in a hug. Gosh, do I befriend her now?? Eunbyeol thought. And one by one everyone introduced them. Eunbyeol just gave them a fake smile.

"Jungwon, you should've told us about your beautiful girlfriend." Jungwon scoffed at Jake's compliment. Beautiful? No freaking way. Looks like a cabbage to me.

"Oho, he is jealous Jake, shut up." Nicholas replied almost immediately.

"Well, I should be going back." Eunbyeol's plan is turned upside down. Her intention was to yell at him in front of everyone anf mock him. But now she just made them look more natural for a couple.

Taki, get ready to throw a brick at my head.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ayyy, longest chapter so far >o<

Now look at this. First completed book 10 chapter read counting.

V/s

One In A Billion first 10 chapter read counting

Maknae loves you all, Saranghaeyo 🥺🤎