06

"Why are we here again?" Eunbyeol asked with pure annoyance.

"Eunbyeol-ya~ Can't you see this is a library? Of course I'm here to study." Taki exclaimed with a pout.

"Let's say I didn't fall for your jokes. Now real reason please?" Eunbyeol gave him the fakest smile she could, and Taki returned the favour.

"You see that girl? Her name is Nari. She is a freshman and I met her at training today. I like her, please help me!" Taki gave her a pleading look. And Eunbyeol was already enough annoyed to deal with his clinginess.

"What do I have to do Jagi-ya?" Eunbyeol passed a mocking smile.

"First, don't call me Jagi-ya in front of her. Second, tell her some of my good natures, which she will like." Taki clang to Eunbyeol. Even if she was annoyed Eunbyeol always adored her best friend. She laughed at his little act.

"You really think you got some good nature? Dude, it's you! There to NOTHING good in you." Eunbyeol received a glare.

"Okay buddy, that's how our friendship goes!" Taki faked a tear and Eunbyeol had enough.

Eunbyeol approached the girl writing something with a small smile in her lips, with Taki following closely behind.

"Hello there~ how are you mingling here?" Nari looked up at them. From the looks of her Eunbyeol could tell that Nari recognized her.

"Hello! You are a freshman too right!? I saw you at class today." Nari gtinned at them. Taki cleared his throat and extended his hand for her to shake. Nari gladly did so.

"My name is Eunbyeol, and this is my brotherly best friend Taki. He is a little stupid but never mind him." Someone remind me why did I even ask her to help again??? Taki gave her a look and smiled at Nari,  embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, she can't see my good side." Nari giggled at their behaviour.

"It's okay, friends are meant to be that."

"Aren't you Jungwon's girlfriend?" Eunbyeol was about to sip on her chocolate latte but stopped anyways. Taki and Eunbyeol both looked at each other.

"What again?" Nari could sense the problem and answered timidly.

"I heard some girls badmouthing you earlier. Yang Jungwon, the vampire prince was passing by. He is quite famous you see. He told them to not badmouth about his girl." Eunbyeol felt stares from Taki. She had enough, but knowing Nari's personality from meeting her for a whole week, Eunbyeol knew it was not Nari's intention to tell her that.

"Nari-ssi, you should hanf out with Taki. Trust me, dumbo is a fun person to be with. He can help you with your homeworks too." Nari felt guilty when Eunbyeol got up from her seat.

"It's okay Nari~ Eunbyeol is not upset, she will only ask him anout things. Don't worry." Nari smiled at Taki's words.

"I hope you're real fun to be with because I feel sad now."

"Sure~ let's go out somewhere! I'm a sophomore so~ I'll show you the garden near the male dormitories. They are aweeeesomeee~" Nari giggled at his cuteness.

As Taki was telling Nari things on their way to the male dorms, she saw Niki playing Basketball with some other boys. She could not help but look at his direction. I guess I will find some ways to talk to you later.

"You listening?" Nari looked when she realized she was with Taki.

"Oh I'm sorry. I l-like basketball." She came up with a lie.

"Oh? Wanna go there then?" Nari sensed a little bit of sadness in his voice so all she did was deny the offer. They both made their way to the garden with a happy Taki again.