It has been 10 minutes so far, that's when it hit me... I have no cash, just a credit card and the letter given by my mom on my birthday..." the universe seriously hates me"
Y/N: Mister, you accept credit cards?
He suddenly stepped on the brakes causing my body to jerk forward.
Y/N: That hurts, why did you suddenly stop?
Taxi driver: Are you kidding me, you have no cash!?
Y/N: Umm...well that's because I used all of it on my first taxi
Taxi driver: OUT
Y/N: But-
Taxi driver: I only accept cash, so get the hell out of my taxi.
Y/N: We're in the middle of the road tho
Taxi driver: Want me to call the cops!?
I nervously chuckled and got out. He left and I...I was embarrassed, I had no precautions. At least it was raining, doesn't feel as bad as before. I took my phone out and messaged Mithilesh, so he could pick me up. I waited and waited... I don't know what took him so long.
Strange thing, but...I loved the rain so I wanted to feel it
A car then started slowly downcoming my direction and I was scared because.....that wasn't Mithilesh's car. Probably a mistake so I continued walking. 

Nischay POV:
Mithilesh told me everything so I sped all the way to see her and there she was...Y/N was walking alone...I was worried Y/N didn't seem bothered, but still...I couldn't leave her like this I was nervous...but I had no choice. I was upset for acting badly before.
Loving her felt so good but... If loving her is so wrong and she doesn't feel good, Then I will stop being so selfish I ran to her all worried, but she walked like it would be no big deal
Nischay: Y/N you can't just disappear like that!
She didn't say anything, only had a straight look, but those eyes...
Nischay: You idiot! Are you just going to be like this!? No response again, maybe I was starting to get a little bit irritated
Nischay: What happened?
This time she gave me an odd smile, but then I stared at her legs, they seemed shaky. Her ways made me worry all the time, I don't know what she was feeling.

Nischay: Please wear this, you're going to get a cold
Y/N: I don't want it, I'm okay just like this But I didn't care what she said She looked at me annoyed, but happy...
Nischay: What?
Y/N: I just realized how screwed up this world is, and... how I have to deal with it. I guess it's okay in some ways, but the people I care about and...and you!? I didn't say anything, I knew she needed a moment for herself
Y/N: Honestly I think my back is just target practice for the people I care about, to stab me in.
Y/N: I've been telling myself it's going to be okay, but we know it's not. I looked at her, feeling guilty for getting mad at her
Y/N: My Mom is in the hospital! She didn't do anything wrong, but still, she got stabbed by Reeni just because of you. Despite all the bad things she did. I hesitated, but my arms wrapped around her body...she needed a hug
Nischay: Even the rain won't make you feel better. I'm sorry...

Sorry... for demanding you a little longer, You knew it was wrong and I made it more difficult. I loved you but I was being selfish.

I hugged her tighter feeling nervous about what I was about to say next
Nischay: Y/N,...If we divorce now, will I stop being a burden?
Y/N: ...She slowly pulled out the documents...I held them, but she didn't let go
Nischay: Don't even bother hesitating, I promise, your life will get easier
She nodded and tried not to cry.
I signed the paper, "You are finally free!" I said while holding my tears.

"Y/n,... Willyou miss me" I asked with tears.
She burst into tears and said " I will, I will miss the days wespent together.
Y/n looked at Nischay and touched his chicks. And then she stepped a littlecloser to Nischay, by highing her toes. She closed her eyes and then...

 She closed her eyes and then

"Nischay we were still having 4 days, But y-" She was about to say something but suddenly the papers flew on the road. Both of them went to pick them up and within seconds........ A car came and hit both of you

Y/N POV:

A lady got out of the car and it was none other than Reeni, She was having an evil smile on her face. She came near us. None of us couldn't move." I already told you to leave Nischay but you didn't and forced me to do this. If Nischay can't be mine then can't be of anyone else. She laughed and sped her car away

My eyes opened widely as I gasped for air
Blood was creeping down my head, such a bloody mess.
It felt so silent that I could only hear my heart trying to pump its way out to survive.
Even if I couldn't see I knew the stinging pain in my chest was glass
I was losing so much blood that I only could see a blinding blur...

The rain was so cold, but couldn't feel the legs or the rest of my body, just my face choking on blood and the heavy burning feeling

The rain was so cold, but couldn't feel the legs or the rest of my body, just my face choking on blood and the heavy burning feeling. It was so continuous, that it felt like I was drowning... I'm going to die. I tried to look at Nischay, but my vision was still blurry. He seemed unconscious and his head was gushing blood out

"Nischay!... Nischay, Are you Ok? Open your eyes so I can know !"
He opened his eyes and you got relief after seeing him alive. I heard the sirens coming, and there we were, just staring at each other quietly.
His stare made me want to cry, but I didn't. It was as if he couldn't understand what was happening. He seemed surprised more than scared, but I smiled as a way of saying "It's going to be okay "It's like my mind was trying to die, but my body trying to fight. It's a fact that I wanted to see him more and more, but the pain...just couldn't bear it any longer and everything went black. 

Next Day, Y/n and Nischay were found on the road and were immediately rushed to the hospital. Miraculously, they both survived the accident, though they sustained severe injuries. Y/n was in a coma, and Nischay's memory loss persisted.

As days turned into weeks, Nischay's memory slowly began to return, but the memories of Y/n remained a hazy blur. Despite the doctors' efforts and the love of friends and family, Y/n remained unconscious, her life hanging in the balance.

During Nischay's recovery, he stumbled upon a forgotten journal in the hospital room. To his surprise, it was Y/n's journal, filled with heartfelt thoughts and emotions she had poured onto its pages. Reading her words, Nischay felt an inexplicable connection to her, as if her soul was speaking directly to his heart.

Determined to understand the person he once loved, Nischay immersed himself in the journal's pages day and night. As he read, he discovered the depth of Y/n's love for him, the struggles she faced, and the immense pain she endured.

Haunted by the realization that he had forgotten such a significant part of his life, Nischay made a promise to himself. He would be there for Y/n, whether she woke up or not. He would cherish the memory of their time together and keep her love alive in his heart.

As the days passed, Nischay spent hours talking to Y/n, sharing stories, and reading from her journal. The bond between them grew stronger, and somehow, he felt her presence beside him, even in her unconscious state.

And then, one fateful day, a miracle happened. Y/n opened her eyes, her gaze locking onto Nischay's. With tears in his eyes, he whispered, "You're here. You're really here."

Y/n smiled weakly, feeling a deep connection with Nischay despite her memory lapses. As they held hands, a sense of familiarity and warmth enveloped them both.

Their love story took a new turn, one filled with second chances and the determination to create new memories together. Nischay vowed never to take their love for granted again, and Y/n embraced the present, cherishing each moment they had.

Their journey was not without challenges, but they faced them together, hand in hand, knowing that their love was strong enough to weather any storm. And so, the tale of Y/n and Nischay continued, a testament to the power of love, resilience, and the magic of second chances.

THE END