Thoughts

You got scared and some droplets of tears fell out of your eyes. 

Kavya bai!! I am going back to my room and I would like it if you will serve me, my breakfast in my room only. ( Nischay said while giving me a death stare. ) He left the place.

You suddenly fell to the ground feeling hopeless. Tears were continuously falling from your eyes. Kavya bai was looking at you sadly. You quickly picked your dresses and belongings up. Without even saying a word you started walking towards your room then you heard Kavya saying something to you. "Ma'am at least please have your breakfast," said Kavya. "No, I don't want to eat, and please leave me alone for some time," you said in a deep voice.

After entering your room, Left all your belongings aside. You sat down on the crouch wiping your tears up. 

" Is this real Nischay? " you asked yourself. Is this the person whom I used to watch on my phone? Is this that humble, cute, and caring guy? No! this guy can't be Nischay, He can't be Nischay. 

You went near your bed to lie on it. Almost 2 hours passed but you were still lying on the bed because you were a little bit tired of whatever happened to you. While you heard a knock on your door. 

You answered, " who's there? ". It was Nischay " I am only here to tell you that from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm I will be upstairs, so don't you dare to go there because I don't want to see a pig roaming near my room, so please." he said in an angry voice. 

" And yes, I heard from Kavya that you didn't have your breakfast till now! So please go and have it now, because you will become sick if you won't take your food timely," he said in a soft voice. 

You didn't answer a single word

"Hey c'mon reply" "hey are you there?" " hey please say something" " Well you are checking my patience level" "Listennnn!" He said in a very curious way.

" Ok, I know you are angry with me and unless I will apologize you will not reply, Right! " he said in a very worrying way. " Ok so sorry, now please come out and have your breakfast please."

You replied, " Ok I will, and thank you for your concern." 

"It's not like I care about you it's just I am not that kind of person who will kill a girl by starvation so yeah please make sure that you won't come upstairs but you can do your work downstairs and when I won't be upstairs you have you keep yourself locked in your room. I hope you got it," he said in a very deep voice and then he left the place.

When he left, you came out of the room so that you can have your breakfast. And after doing breakfast you thought to go back to your room. You were about to close the door when you heard something from outside. 

It was Nischay he was talking on his phone. "Yes sir, Yes sir I will be there for shooting within 10 to 15 min. Ok, sir no problem. Yes sir I am ready for the Playground match. Ok sir I am coming." Nischay said in a very hurried voice. After that, he left the house.

Just because he wasn't in the house you started exploring it. Even Kavya bai was helping you too. Then you thought to go upstairs even though Nischay has already said not to go upstairs. The moment you reached the walkway on the 1st floor you can't see anything as it was a little bit dark as the lights were switched off. You weren't able to find out the switchboard so you thought to go downstairs. But suddenly the lights automatically switched on and the moment you turned around, you saw Nischay standing in front of you. "N-N-Nischay when you came back home?" you asked with a scared voice. "Just a few minutes prior," he said so calmly and went straight to his room. You were very shocked by his calm behavior. Then you went back to your room.

A few days passed and he kept on scolding and taunting you.

You were in your room and were talking to yourself "I thought he couldn't hurt me any more than he already did on the first day of your wedding, but I underestimated him

You were in your room and were talking to yourself "I thought he couldn't hurt me any more than he already did on the first day of your wedding, but I underestimated him. Swallowing all your pride & misery you sat on a chair near your window. You started thinking about your bleak future when your phone rang.

"Mom?" You cleared your throat & prepared yourself to sound as cheery as you could

Y/n - Hello mom!

Mom - Y/n how are you? I was going to call you because I missed you so much, but I was afraid that I would bother you, newlyweds. Is my son-in-law treating you well?

Hearing her voice made you want to cry & tell her everything, but then you remembered what Nischay said & stopped yourself.

"Yes mom, he's very kind to me. He brought me to eat at different restaurants & kept bringing me flowers every day even after I told him not to. Now our house is like a florist. Haha." You used your imagination & created a happy story for your mom. "Aww, that's so romantic. You need to be nice to him too Y/n." your mom said happily. 

Mom - okay? Sometimes you're bound to have arguments, you need to be patient & considerate.

Y/n - "Yes, I know mom." 

Mom - "And don't delay for too long. I know you youngsters love to spend some time enjoying your newlywed life, but your father-in-law & I can't wait to hold our grandchildren soon." She chuckled. 

Y/n - "Mom, i- it's still too early to talk about children." How could you have children when he doesn't even want to look at you? You thought sadly to yourself. 

Mom - "Is there a problem honey? Did he say that he didn't want children?" Your slight change of tone was enough for your mom to detect that something wasn't right. 

Y/n - "Oh, no-no-no. He loves children. It's just that we've only been married for less than a week. I mean isn't it too early to talk about children now?" You quickly assured your mom. 

Mom - "Ahh, you're right. I won't push you, take your time, but don't wait for too long ok? I need to go now, some customers are coming into the shop. I'll talk to you again soon Y/n

Y/n - I love you mom and bye

Mom  - I love you too.

Call ends

You stared at the blank screen on your phone & tears involuntarily rolled down your cheeks again. I can't spend the rest of my life being pathetic like this. I need to either give up on him or try to win his heart.