Bittersweet Time

After 20 minutes we arrived at the mall, but after we came in some employees started bowing down at Nischay
Y/N: Hey what's wrong with them? Did you threaten them or something? (whispers)
Nischay: (Chuckles) No, I own this place
He turned around and called a female employee
Nischay: Hey, she is going to try these dresses from here to over there. He said as he pointed to a row of dresses.

It almost took 2 and a half hours to choose dresses... Because of frustration, Nischay stood up and said "Ahhhh... I am frustrated. You listen (By pointing towards a staff) Pack all the dresses"
Y/N: But these are so many dresses... Have you gone mad... I can't wear these many dresses and even they are very expensive.
Nischay: You better shouldn't think about money. Miss gold digger!!
Y/N: Huhh! wait what did you just said......!!!
Nischay: Whatever (By rolling his eyes) I don't have time to argue!!
Y/N: Ok then, Let's go home

Y/N POV

We left the place but were on the way of going home. Nischay and I argued about going home or eating at a cafe. Which was bullshit, because all he wanted to eat was ice cream. It didn't matter anyhow, because he ended up dragging me there, anyway. I was kinda getting used to this, so I didn't complain, but I was still upset with him. I sighed in frustration.

Y/N: Gosh, you are so demanding.
He tried to hand me ice cream as he sat down, but I was annoyed
Y/N: What now?
Nischay: Just hold it here
Y/N: Ah, GeezI took the ice cream but he.....He came close to my face and tried to take a picture with me, but I flinched and moved away
Y/N: What the-
Nischay: Just, stay still
Nischay took a picture while I stared at the camera with a poker face
Nischay: Smile
I looked back at him in a confused way
Y/N: What is this? He turned around and faced me while giving me a cheeky smile. He raised his camera and pulled my cheek while taking pictures
Y/N: YAH!, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??
Nischay: Acting like a couple. He was facing down, while looking at his device, and scrolled through his pictures I scoffed in disbelief so I grabbed my ice cream and dipped his nose.
Nischay: Aish, seriously! I laughed at his funny reaction, but he took it as an opportunity to take a great picture of both of us. We kept taking pictures, but we were just acting because they were just going to be sent to our parents, but it honestly felt really weird
Y/N: Hey I think we are done now
Nischay: Nope
Y/N: Yah!!Why more photos?!
Nischay: I know my mom, and she won't buy it so let's go
He said as he took me by the hand, but I whined
Y/N: Aish seriously !!Why me?!
He gave me a small smirk and I stayed quiet.

 We kept taking pictures, but we were just acting because they were just going to be sent to our parents, but it honestly felt really weirdY/N: Hey I think we are done nowNischay: NopeY/N: Yah!!Why more photos?!Nischay: I know my mom, and she won'...

Suddenly he stopped his car in front of a flower shop...
Y/N: What now!!!
Nischay: Let's go!!
Y/N: Wait what, I can't act as a couple again...
Nischay: You have to... Stop arguing and come with me.
Y/N: Ok Fine...

He handed me some flowers and took a few photos

Y/N POV
 I smelled the rose Nischay gave me. I couldn't help myself but feel all goofy and smiley. My heart was pumping like crazy, I turned my head around in his direction, but he was looking at me confusedly and I turned my head around quickly. What was I just thinking!!! Go back to reality Y/N!!What's wrong with you!? I should stop having weird ideas.
Nischay: Hey!Y/N hurry up!
Y/N: O-okay I-I'm coming. Wait for me!!

Nischay was at the counter... And was buying all those flowers... But the moment both of us were getting out of the shop... The lady said, " Thank you for coming again, sir!!"
I was a little shocked and a little curious... So I asked him "Hey have you ever been here before?"
He stopped and was a little nervous
Nischay: None of your business, And yes I came here before just to buy some flowers for my boss on his birthday... Giving flowers to the boss is much more impressive... So yeah... That's why I came here... Nothing more (He gave an awkward smile)
Y/N: oh ok...  

Both of you were very tired...
So you decided to go back home

Nischay: Ufffffff!!!!! it was a very frustrating day for me.
Y/N: Yeah me too...Wait what do you mean?
Nischay: (Smiled) 
Y/N: I swear I will kill you now (By making an angry face)
Nischay: Anyway... Please make something to eat
Y/N: Ummm sorry but I am also tired but wait didn't kavya di come to work today?
Nischay: Well, NO actually I fired her... (intensely)
Y/N: But why?
Nischay: Why not!
Y/N: I mean it
Nischay: Well I don't think that there is a need for two maids in this house (Smirked)
Y/N: So You hired another maid?
Nischay: No, Why hire someone when I already have you? Such a cheap woman plus a gold digger also... Perfect maid
Y/N: Oh, I didn't expect this from you. I never thought you would say such things!! (By raising her voice)
Nischay: Stop arguing with me!!!! (by shouting very loudly)
This maid Y/N flinched a little. Y/N was very scared and was looking down. Nischay turned towards the stairs. 
But suddenly 
Y/N: You said you are my husband (In a low voice with tears)
Nischay stopped and stayed quiet
Y/N: Husband...Huh, this word is very simple to say...(Fake laughed in low voice)
Y/N: I wish I could have married mithilesh... He is a lot better than you...At least he cares for me
Nischay looked towards me. You looked into his eyes with tears and smiled. Then you quietly moved into your room and closed the door. While Nischay was still standing in the room.

Next day

You woke up... but then you realised that you didn't eat anything yesterday. So you moved towards the kitchen...The whole kitchen was destroyed...everything was messed up...all the vegetables...spices etc
You were shocked but then you heard a sound from the drawing room. So you went there and found Nischay sleeping on the couch.
Y/N: Maybe now I know who did all those things in Kitchen... He might be Hungry.
Then you went into the Kitchen and started cleaning it.

A few hours later

You were done with the Kitchen work and even cooking was almost done. Then Nischay woke up and directly came into the Kitchen, as he smelled the delicious smell of the food. 
Nischay: Wow... what a nice smell of food (He said half asleep and was looking very cute)
Y/N: (Smiled)
Nischay: (He got to his sense after hearing my laugh) Oh!! It's you.
Y/N: Yup...So the smell of food is nice? (You said while teasing him)
Nischay: Ummm... No, I said that sarcastically (Awkradly)
Y/N: OK, That means you don't want to eat this food... No problem, I would eat it rather (Smiled)
Nischay: Yeah... Though I am not hungry (His stomach said the truth)
Y/N: Hahahaaaa!
Nischay: (Smiled awkwardly)
Y/N: Now go and sit on the dining table
He went into the bathroom to get fresh. Meanwhile, you served the food on the table. He came and sat on the chair facing towards you. You looked at him. 
Nischay: Ummm... Listen
Y/N: Yeah listening
Nischay: Well the party that was arranged by my mom got postponed... That will be held tomorrow.
Y/N: Ok alright (By completely ignoring him)
You quickly finished your food, put on the handbag, and were about to leave... while Nischay asked you "Are you going somewhere?"
Y/N: Yes on my work
Nischay: Is it important?
Y/N: Today a game is going to launch
Nischay: Which game?
Y/N: The one, which you played a few days back.
Nischay: Oh! That means I also have to come today
Y/N: Well whatever... Now I have to go
Then you left 

Credit for the title - 

Thank you for such a beautiful name