Birthday

Author POV:

Y/N sighed as she finished her dinner. Nischay looked at his wristwatch and looked at her.
Nischay: Well, I think it's time for me to get going.
He said as he stood from his seat. Nischay then continued walking to the door, but he stopped once he heard Y/N's voice.
Y/N: Can't you just stay for today?... She said with a displeased voice, but he didn't say a word.
Y/N expected more, but he maintained his silence and left

Y/N POV:
I picked up the dishes and placed them in the sink quietly. Today I was just hoping that someone would spend the day with me because it's my birthday, but now it doesn't matter. I scrubbed the dishes hard and thought to myself; I didn't need anyone. Without realizing tears went down, because deep down in that pit of mine.
In reality, I hated being lonely most of all. I stopped myself when I heard a ringing sound.
I picked my cell phone from my pocket and looked at the caller ID
It was Mithilesh... 
Y/n: H-Hello!
Mithilesh: Y/n, Please listen. I am in danger, I am stuck in a very big problem. I need your help. Please come here.
Y/n: W-Where?
Mithilesh: I am sending a driver, He will take you to me. 
Y/n: Oh ok I am coming. But what's the problem?
Mithilesh: I will tell you later. First please come... I hope you believe me... 
Y/n: Yes I do and I am coming...
I cut the call...

After a few minutes, I heard the sound of a horn...

I went out and saw the same driver who gave me flowers on the day when Nischay left me all alone. 
Driver: Ma'am please have a seat...
Y/n: Y-Yes for sure...
He started driving, a moment of silence was there but a question was roaming in my mind...
Y/n: Excuse me
Driver: Yes ma'am
Y/n: Hey, Is it Mithilesh who sent you to me?
Driver: N-No ma'am
Y/n: Then who?
Driver: The same guy who sent me to you, on the day when you were left all alone in the street by Nischay Sir...
Y/n: Oh, but how do you know that Nischay left me on the streets?
Driver: Ummm... I will tell you some other day. As we reached our destination
Y/n: Wait but this a restaurant...
Driver: But this is the actual destination...
Y/n: Oh Ok...

I got out of the car and moved towards the gate. I saw mithilesh standing at the gate.
Y/n: Hey what happened?
Mithilesh: Just come with me...
He hold my wrist and took me inside the restaurant. I saw a couple of people standing and all the faces were friendly to me... They were my friends, staff members, Raj and the sweetest lady in the world 'My Mom'. 
They all shouted "Happy Birthday Y/n"
Y/n: Thank you, everyone...

~2 hours later~
I was so happy after seeing this. All I wanted was one person but I got so many people. But somehow I still wanted Nischay to be here... 
I saw my mom coming towards me with a letter...
Mom: Y/n!
Y/n: Yes mom...
Mom: I know that you and Nischay are getting divorced. I got to know about this from someone. But this time won't stop you, As you are a grown-up now and you have the right to take your own decisions. 
Y/n: Thank you, mom...
Mom: But Y/n, don't you think that Nischay is a good human?
Y/n: I Know that he is a good human but I feel that I am a burden to him. So it's better to leave him...
Mom: It's up to you and this is a letter. I want you to open it after your divorce...
Y/n: Ok mom... 

Everyone left...
Mithilesh: So miss Birthday girl how do you feel now?
Y/n: I am very happy and thank you for this party!
Mithilesh: Well, this party was arranged by someone else. And do you even think I have enough money to arrange this party?
Y/n: Then who arranged this?
Mithilesh: Close your eyes and hear the name that your heart is saying...
Y/n: N-N-Nischay!
Mithilesh: Yes and this means that your heart is still in love with Nischay. So please think once again before taking this decision.
Y/n: This was a deal and we both have agreed. So now I can't change my opinion.
Mithilesh: Well, I won't force you then...
Y/n: B-But...
Mithilesh: what?
Y/n: But why didn't Nischay come to this party?
Mithilesh: He wanted, but the shoot was very important and he wasn't able to cancel it.   
Y/n: Oh, Ok then bye. I should go now...
Mithilesh: Bye, Birthday girl!

~ a Few days later~
I again started going to my job... 
It was night and I was just barely, finishing gardening the flowers in front of our house. I was stepping on the front porch, but an automobile came and parked on our property. It was dark so I couldn't see the person who was inside the car. A lady with nice garments stepped out and looked at me from head to toe while giving me an odd smile.
Y/N: Hey Reeni
I said softly but annoyed by her presence
Reeni: It has been 2 weeks since I last saw you
I took off my gardening gloves and put them in my pocket. I turned around and was about to head inside, but she spoke
Reeni: What's wrong, did I do something?
I rolled my eyes and sighed as I turned back to her
Y/N: What brings you here?
Reeni: Just wondering, does Nischay still live here?
Y/N: Reeni drop the act
Reeni dropped her smile and gave me her resting bitch face
Reeni: (sighs)I thought you would fall for it
I looked down at her hands and they were shaking,
Y/N: Are you okay? It's cold outside
Reeni: No need! I just came to keep an eye on it...
Y/n: Well, Nischay is out of the station...
She was coming towards but she suddenly got a call...
Reeni: Listen, I will come back soon. I have to go due some urgent call.
She left the place soon

Y/n POV:
It's almost been two weeks and Nischay didn't come back... Is he Ok? I think I should call him. B-But why? Why do I even care? When he doesn't care, what I am doing. He can also call me. why it's always me? I am not here to listen to his rude words... I don't care!
B-But what if he is not well or something else has occurred? I hope he is in a good condition. I-I think I should call him...
(You took your phone and called Nischay)
*Phone Rings*
Y/n: H-H-Hello Nischay
Staff: Sorry ma'am, Nischay sir is busy in the shoot.
Y/n: Oh Is he ok?
Staff: Yes,
Y/n: So how long it will take?
Staff: Ma'am shoot will end today... And he will be back home by tomorrow...
Y/n: Oh ok...
Staff: Well, ma'am may I know who are you? This number is not saved in his phone.
Y/n: Oh I-I-I am his M-M-maid! (You hesitated)
Staff: Oh! Well, ma'am do you know Mrs Y/n, Sir's wife?
Y/n: Ummm... Yes!
Staff: So Is she Ok? I mean, I hope she is well...
Y/n: Yeah! But why?
Staff: Nischay sir talks about her a lot... He is always concerned about her, As due to the shoot he is not able to use his phone, so he is not able to call her... 
Y/n: Is he actually concerned?
Staff: Yes24/7, Please can you tell her a few words from Nischay sir's side?
Y/n: Yes why not!
Staff: Sir said " Please take care Y/n, and don't worry I am fine and will be back soon. Just because of some glitches, I wasn't able to complete the shoot on time. But I hope you are happy, as you can live your life happy again. After a big burden from your head is no more near you." 
Y/n's eyes became teary and a drop of tear ran down her eyes.  
Y/n: Y-Yes I will tell her. Thank you for telling
Staff: Thank you, ma'am