♡ 𝑪𝒉.𝟏: 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔 ♡

Start from the beginning

Sugawara's POV:

Suga: "I feel confident! Asahi what about you?"

Asahi: (shaking) "Nope- too nervous.."

Suga: "Hopeless soul, you need to lighten up!" He said with a beaming smile.

Classroom 3-B, Sugawara's and Asahi's classroom. Sugawara: A carefree and overly chaotic individual indeed. He always turns around to talk to Asahi and sometimes gets earache for it. He was excited to gain his grades as he flashed through the midterm exams just as fast as a ray of light. But that would result him in regretting it because he would have half-an-hour left to sit around and embrace boredom as time would decide to go at snail pace. The other adolescent, Asahi is a very reliable friend, but spends most of his time being a worry-wart.

Asahi: "Listen, as soon as I get that report card I can't look at it!"

Suga: (teasingly) "Well if that's the case then I'm reading it out for you!"

Asahi: "No please!!!" He cries out.

Silence emerged in the classroom.

Asahi: "Oh-"

Suga: (whispering) "Oops sorryyyy-"

Teacher: "Now someone back there tell me what the racket is all about"

Although Sugawara likes to tease or startle people as a joke from time to time, he isn't mean-spirited. He's the type of friend to take a bullet for his friends and family. So he openly admits..

Suga: "I apologise sir, that was my fault. I ask for my forgiveness." he said humbly

Teacher: "Okay thanks for being honest just talk amongst yourself a bit quite next time please. Thank you."

Suga: "And what do you say?" He queries to Asahi.

Asahi: "You didn't have to do that for me but thank you."

Suga: "Anytime!"

Asahi: (leans over to whisper) "No, seriously I feel like my life is over, my grades are gonna be tragic!"

Suga: "Asahi listen, you'll be fine. Besides if there's gaps in your grades I can help you out."

Asahi: "Well that's a relief, I might as well stay calm for now."

Suga: "There we go! The guy we know and love!"

Asahi: (Bashful) "Oh please-"

The teacher calls for everyone's attention as he announces that the report cards have been delivered to the classroom. He begins to call out names of students to get their report card.

Teacher: "Asahi!"

Suga: "Well here you go bud! Go get your report card."

Asahi reluctantly walks up to the front to grab his report card. He goes back to his chair to look at it. He holds the card in front of his face and his eyes widen.