Chapter One. (Updated)

Start from the beginning

They all left and bam, everyone returned to be being loud and rowdy idiots. Once we grabbed our food, we sat down at the usual table outside, it wasn't as chilly as it was this morning, however the wind nipped at my skin, it was tolerable enough. I dug into my food straight away.

We were mindlessly chatting when Ivory began to bounce on her chair, her pastel blue hair standing out even more in the open air. "Let's play a game!" Her eyes twinkling mischievously.

I shook my head straight away. "Nope, absolutely not." I know this bitch too well, she's about to do something crazy and it involves an innocent girl I know named, Sandy.

"Oh, come on! You haven't even heard what I have to say." She whined.

"No, I don't care." I finalised with a mouth full of chewed up burger.

"Okay, just tell us what it is." Julie, being the ever so nice one smiled and I gave her a dead-panned look.

"Lets play truth or dare." Ivory smiled at us both and I shook my head.

"Exactly what do you have planned up your sleeve?" Julie asked her.

"Just say yes and I'll let you both know." That smile of her's stayed in place, we we're both silent for a while, well actually I was munching on my food so I just didn't want to talk. I looked around and my eyes stopped on Chase who was also sitting outside with his buddies a few tables away, he was always the quieter one. I had noticed this along time ago, his other friends would hardly shut up when around one another but Chase, he only spoke or chuckled here and there. His gaze wandered around and then stopped on me. I quickly looked down towards my food, embarrassed to be caught checking him out again. The cringe is real.

I looked towards Julie and Ivory and they both had knowing smirks on their faces while looking at me. "What are you two both staring at?" I questioned.

"I think the real question is, who were you staring at, girl?" Julie gave me a knowing look, her blonde hair shining in the light.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I hid my face in my dark hair once again, feeling a blush creeping on. 

"Yes, you do biatch! Well my dare is for you to go up to that table and sit next to Chase and have a real nasty make out session with him." Ivory slammed her fist on the table.

Julie and I began laughing together shaking our head at this girl's wild imagination. "Yeah, good one," Julie chucked again, while eating her French fries.

"I'm not joking." Both Julie and I looked at Ivory who had a very serious expression on her face.

I laughed again. "Yeah, okay, you can stop now."

"I'm. Not. Joking." She was dead ass serious and that was the most frightening thing about it.

"I didn't even agree to play this game." I quickly declined.

"Well, your gonna do it anyway, you clearly have a thing for Chase and you need to--"

"Nope, absolutely not." I continued to shake my head.

"Yeah, that sounds like a real stupid idea."Julie chimed in for me.

"Mmm-hmmm," I agreed. "You need to be put in a damn mental asylum, you psycho."

"What if we all go up there with you?" Ivory continued. "I'll give you 100 dollars." Ivory slammed her hand on the table.

"You bitch." I narrowed my eyes at Ivory, she just knew how to make me give in. Getting money involved made things real serious.

Ivory chuckled. "I knew that would work on you!"

"I wont let her make-out with him, are you nuts?" Julie interjected, whisper-yelling as well. "They're crazy people!"

"Okay fine, fine, how about we all go over there and chit chat with them for a bit, but you." She pointed at me. "Have to sit next to your boyfriend, and you have to speak to him."

I sighed. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Wait--what about me? what do I even get out of this?" Julie pouted.

"I'll shout you ice-cream for a whole month." Ivory smiled, while Julie pondered. Oh no, Julie's favourite thing in this whole world was Ice-cream.

"No, I still say no." I shook my head. This was so dumb.

"Yeah fuck it, lets do it!" Julie nodded her head and smiled widely. What the hell? What happened to our cautious mum?! Why was she keen for this? Oh god, free ice-cream can make people do crazy things.

Both Ivory and Julie high-fived each other, hyping each other up while I still looked at them like they we're nuts. "No."

"Oh, come on! Please Sandy! You should do this!" Ivory pouted. "We'll be right along there with you. You've been crushing on Chase for years! At least talk to the dude!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I don't have a crush on Chase." I denied and Ivory gave me a 'you're not fucking serious' look.

I sighed and looked up at their keen faces, these girls we're completely bananas. "Fine, but I better get that 100 dollar bill, and that damn free ice-cream."

Yep, I was completely banana's too.

--------

Please, tell me what you think! Yo girl over here dying..