Episode 2:- The Duke?

After running for hours i finally arrived home.

I cannot enter the house through front door, or else they will caught me. I thought.

So i climbed through the ladder in my backyard to my room as quietly as possible.

The moment i entered my bedroom, a knock buzzed my room.

*knock knock*

"Yeh?!" I asked panicking but trying not to show that.

"Sisterrrr!" A rough ear screeching sound entered my ears. It was Eve. "May i come in?" ...Heh as if she ever asks to come in my room with my permission, what's up with this girl! Ig she is trying hard to make me leave this house.! "Oh sure!!". I said in an urge to kill her right there.

The door swung open after the words came out of my mouth like she was all settled up.

"How was the night with Mr.Roger, sisterrrr!". Asked in excitement.

Shot she still didn't know that i was with the duke not with Mr.Roger! If she got to know my father and step mother will throw me out without hesitating once.

"Oh it..it was all right." I said in sudden hisk in my tone. Telling myself that i will not get caught.

"U sure, Sister?." The words came out from Eve's mouth felt like someone stabbed my back with full strength.
My stomach dropped. I slowly started to look pale as white sheet.

"Mr.Roger said that u weren't there when he got there and u didn't even came there! ....so my precious sister...where were u last night?" The moment her words cane out from her mouth my whole world froze.

"I..i..i..i was....". The utter fear was stopping me from speaking.

"Where were u Trisha?". Some familiar sound echoed in my ears causing me to look at the direction.
It was my father.

"Where WERE YOU TRISHA?". He asked again with rigid tone this time.

"Fath-".
"Answer the question." My step mother interrupted.

"I..mother..father..i..idk-

She was with me!.
The sudden voice broke the tensed situation that was filled in the hall.

It was Charlie!!!!!

Charlie is the one and only friend i have. Just like a blessing to me. I feel like he is the only friend who actually hears me out and helps me in every situation.

"She was with me!- Charlie said while entering from the front door to hall.

"Charlie? What made u come here?". Father asked.

"Yesterday Trisha was with me- she was drunk and was unable to walk properly even so i took her to my house." He said while locking his eyes into my father's.

That's why he is my best friend, he knows when i needed his help and he would cover up for me.

"I m so sorry that i didn't inform you earlier but there were some curtain circumstances which had hold me back.

My deepest apologies Chandler Mets."

"Oh alright i accept ur apologies". My father said with an uncanny tone in his voice.

He knew if he would fight back with Charlie he would lose his partnership with his father. So he won't bugg.

"If you don't mind may u take trisha with me for sometime?".....
What- no- if should be gone who will do all the households--- My sister was interrupted by father.

"Sure you can- why not"!.

After they left *a convo between Eve and chandler mets:-

Fatherr! Why did u let her go? If she will rome around Charlie, Mr.Roger will lose all interest in her and will ask for the return of loan he had given us.!!"

"Eve! Ik but Charlie was asking and if i had said no as answer he might had taken the partnership back,which i cannot afford rn-".

"Eve, go back to your room now". Anastha (step mother) said.

"But mum-"

"Now!!"

"Chandler if that girl will revolve around Charlie tgis much, ig we might not be able to set up eve with him.
We need to stop them before its too late." Anastha said.

"Ik!! Let me think of something". Chandler said.

In the park with Charlie:-

"Charls!! You are the best uk?

"Ik right!!" You should be lucky to have me as ur best friend ". Charlie said with a mocking tone.

"You definitely know how to reverse the situation." I said with grin on my face.

"Right, but tell me where were you last night, cuz you were definitely not with me!". He asked with confused reaction on him face.

"I..i was with THE DUKE ANTHER-"

Charlie's face tuned white as sheet the moment these words came out from my mouth.

You were..... with whom?

"UMM- THE DUKE?"
And its not like he will remember me at all- he must have forgotten me till now-

"So u are the girl he was searching for from today morning?-

Me- what-
.....

                                                      To be continued ~~~

Aayooo!! Honeybuns!!! Episode 2 is updatedd!! Tell me how is it??

Btw tell me honestly- werw u thinking that Anther will be there to save trisha? Lol!!^-^ i got u!!

Btw, did u notice smth? If u did tell me in comments i will pin u!! :))

And Episode 3 will be here soon!!

AND THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR MAKING MY STORY TO BE IN TREND 43!!!!!!

AAA!! I LOVE YOU ALLLL!! ■■♡■■

LOTS OF VIRTUAL HUGSS!! *-*-*-*-*