[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ]~5.16

Start from the beginning

"Vil!"

"I just stumbled a little. You don't have to worry too much." With the assistance of Rook, he was helped up to where he could fully stand.

"Your injuries are no small matter. Please don't force yourself, put your arm around my shoulder." He made the dorm leader lean against him so that he wouldn't be hunched over in pain.

"Heeyyy, you're awake! Glad to see I didn't kill you." A familiar voice broke out, making the group snap their heads around to see Emica waving at them with a dopey grin on her face. Vil felt like he was going to pass out again after seeing how much blood there was staining her shirt. It was also evident the crimson liquid had trailed down her face from the dark red smears.

"EMMMIICAAAA!!!" Kalim couldn't hold back his tears when they suddenly gushed out his eyes as he flung himself to the girl, inconsolably sobbing waterfalls into her shirt as he clung to her. "I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!"

The girl gave him a weird look as she tried patting the boy's back to comfort him. "Uh no, I'm still very much alive."

The lavender-haired boy held back from doing the same thing as Rook chuckled at him trying to restrain himself from bursting out into tears. Emica noticed him staring at her with watery eyes and pulled her arm out in a way that beckoned him over. The blonde barked out a laugh as Epel attached himself to her as she began consoling the two with a sweatdropped smile.

"Haha, I'm glad you're awake, Reine du Soleil. We've all been eagerly waiting for you to wake up from your soundless slumber." Rook hummed as his lips curled upwards, his eyes narrowed on her.

"I never thought everyone would mess me this much..." Emica's eyes slightly widened at the new nickname as she looked up at Rook. "Reine du Soleil?"

He nodded quickly. "Yes! A new fit for a monarch that shone as bright as the sun! You made my fearful heart flutter with passion, I could've sworn I saw a goddess in front of me! The heat of your brilliant aura made my face flush red while my hands grew sweaty, it was like I was being doused in-" Rook could've gone on and on had it not been for Jamil slapping his hand over his mouth.

"Yes, we get it so don't cream your pants. Glad to see you're awake, Emica." The raven-haired male shot her a quick smile as he ignored the muffled chatter of the Pomefiore vice.

"Thanks, Jamil, for whatever that was..." The amber-eyed girl nodded toward Rook who was still talking, making the boy sigh wearily. Dude never gets a break, does he?

"Henchman asked if I had turned into a chicken..." Grim grumbled as his forked tail swished wildly in annoyance. He watched as the two boys glued to Emica's side peel themselves off her, revealing two large wet spots on her shirt.

"She just woke up, but I think she's a little loopy..." Ace whispered to Deuce who went over to see if she was okay despite being with her just 5 minutes ago.

"Emica, I think you need to sit down. You look like you're about to pass out again..." The bluenette's voice was lowered as he took hold of her shoulders and noticed how faintly she shivered in place.

"Yeah, I think so too..."

The blonde watched as she was helped down considering how much she stumbled, making the guilt of the whole thing come crashing back. Even though she greeted everyone with a bright smile, he couldn't help but see how awful she looked. There was dried blood caked all over her body, some of it looking new. Her clothes were covered in dust and dirt, as well as littered with holes and other tears. Emica's face looked sunken and pale, her eyes tired and her lips chapped as a smeared trail of blood tainted her cheeks and forehead.

The girl looked up at him, giving him a warm look. "Hey, you alright?"

The man pressed his lips into a fine line. "...I hurt you. So why do you look so forgiving?"