ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ~5.2

--- 

Emica grumbled as she tugged her bag back onto her shoulder when it started slipping. She went looking for Grim when she didn't find him in the cafeteria, which was odd considering he usually wants to stay there until lunch ends just so he can get a third meal. 

"Who else would I mean? Epel is in the middle of something rather important. There are less than two months until VDC."

A familiar voice made Emica's head turn towards it. It was Vil standing across from Ace, Deuce, and Grim who didn't look like they were having any sort of friendly conversation by the looks on their faces

The dorm head turned to the boy with purple hair; he didn't look happy. 

"You don't have any time to spend with potatoes that haven't even been washed yet. Don't try to make a pass at him in the middle of his lessons."

Ace made a face that made it look like Vil insulted his mother. "What? What the hell's your problem?"

Emica gave him a look with something along the lines of disappointment. 

I just hope an all-out brawl doesn't ensure or else when they get in trouble, I get roped in because of Grim...

"We weren't trying to intrude." 

The purple-haired boy peeled away from Vil's side, the sudden southern accent making Vil's face scrunch up in disgust. "Vil, stop talkn' down t' 'em. Th-This is my..."

"Epel, how many times have I told you to enunciate properly? We have nothing to talk about if you fall out of character every time you get emotional. You can't possibly become the red poison apple at this rate. Time to go, Epel." The man turned around without sparing a glance, the boy who Emica assumed was Epel looked hurt, almost like he was on the verge of tears.

"...But I don't want-"

The cold look on Vil's face was enough to make him stop talking. "Have you forgotten your promise to me? Just be quiet and come with me."

He looked frustrated as he stared at the floor, his fist balled up. 

"Hey jerk, you might be a dorm head but I don't care. He would rather be doing anything else." Ace remarks.

"And I'm not gonna take your whole "potato" comment lying down, y'know." The monster added with a tone that usually meant he was about to cause trouble.

"Wh-Whoa guys. You do remember that the headmaster told us specifically "no picking fights", right? What if Emica finds out? She'll kill you herself... So don't provoke him."

Epel nodded, trying to give them a sympathetic look. "D-Deuce's right. I'll be fine so..."

"Hmmm. You have a lot of spunk for a bunch of spuds to talk back to me." Vil had a cruel smile as he looked down at them, "This will do as a nice replacement for my afternoon walk. Shall we see what you can do before I turn you into mashed potatoes?"

"No no, I don't think so. I think that's quite enough thank you." Emica waved a hand in front of Vil as she pushed Ace away who was getting closer and closer to the dorm leader. "I don't think it's a smart decision to be starting fights in the middle of the day, especially without authorization." She looked at Vil, a warning to stay clear glinted in her eyes.

"Emica? What're you doing-"

"I didn't say you could speak." The three looked at the floor to avoid his gaze after she turned to fully face Vil, fully facing his chest since he was a whole foot taller than her. "I'm sorry if my friends said anything stupid but getting in a fist-to-fist fight is a rather stupid way to handle all your problems. Now, if you'll excuse us, we must get going." She pushed Ace and Deuce back so that they'd turn around and follow her, as well as nudged Grim to stop staring and get going.