[ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛ]~5.16

my final projects for classes are starting to come up and I'm getting scared 😭

___

Vil followed Epel's gaze to see the two freshman boys and the monster hunched over a spot on the other side of the coliseum. He watched the purple-haired boy wave Deuce over to signal that Vil had finally awoken after being passed out for god knows how long.

"Huff...huff... Thank goodness... I was worried because I thought I had hit you somewhere vital." The boy puffed out in relief after running the long distance between the groups.

"Deuce, what happened, why are you guys all the way over there? What happened to Emica?" The blonde latched onto the boy's shoulders with a stressed look on his face.

"Uwah, Vil, slow down. Emica got uh... flung over there so we're letting her rest up." He sheepishly answered as he rubbed the back of his head.

Vil's face dropped. "She got what?!" Did he do that? He had no idea what happened considering he was suddenly so angry he blacked out and now he was waking up to a completely demolished venue and several painful wounds.

Deuce noticed the grim look of guilt overtook the dorm leader. "We checked and all her wounds seemed to be fully healed, but she probably expelled all of her energy during the fight so we won't know how long until she wakes up"

"...What do you mean fully healed? Emica doesn't have the magic to heal herself." He raised a brow at their unblinking expressions. His lilac irises blew open at the realization. "Wait, then where did that stone wall come from-"

"... We will let Emica explain once she wakes up..."

Vil's eye twitched before he let out a tired sigh. "...I've shown you guys the ugliest side of me. I threw a tantrum and took my anger out on the others, I'm the worst. It's the ugliest behavior in the world."

"You're right. "Only toddlers are allowed to throw a tantrum", is what you said to me before," Epel smirked.

"Yes... You're absolutely right, Epel. I don't deserve to be the leader of the team anymore..." Vil wordlessly admitted as he leaned his face into his hand. He felt a hand drop onto his shoulder, making him look up.

"Don't be conceited, Roi du Poison. I'm afraid you won't find any of us touching the ground." Rook had a graceful smile on his face, but even that couldn't make the guilt of his actions weigh any less.

"Oh yeah, what about Emica?-"

"She's just taking a quick nap."

"Just as he said, Vil. You haven't seriously hurt anyone yet." Kalim beamed as he pumped his fist. "You didn't commit any fatal mistake."

"Neige Leblanche and the seven dwarfs must have been enjoying themselves while singing if you couldn't tell by the cheerful music playing outside." Jamil pointed out conveniently. "It's somehow difficult for me to say this, but... Let's tell the others we accidentally started a brawl when we were practicing for the performance."

The entire coliseum was in complete shambles. The majority of the stage was decimated in the battle while the rest of the venue had either large holes or had corroded. It looked like they had instead of a brawl, had a full-out war.

"You guys... Are you trying to keep this whole incident a secret?" Vil questioned softly with a confused gleam in his eyes.

Jamil shook his head. "That's not what I mean. I'll explain the situation to the teachers after the contest has ended."

"...Hmph. Jamil, you're a truly wicked person...Ugh." The blonde tried getting up but quickly gave up as he winced while holding his side, his face scrunching up in pain.