🤍🤍Part - 16🤍🤍

Start from the beginning

Lilly's dad thought for sometime.. He looked at Lilly and smirked at her..

Mr. Emerson : abh joh karna hai, voh bhi tum hi karogi.. Sirf tu kar sakti hai.. But pichle baar joh tune bewakoofi ki hai voh nhi hona chahiye.. Samji..

He told his plan to Lilly to which she gave an evil smile.. 😈

Lilly : leave this to me dad.. Ye kaam toh aasaan hai.. Now tejasswi.. Wait and watch.. Main tumari life ko aisa banadungi jiske bareme tune sapne me bhi nhi socha hoga.. Muje slap kiya na.. Now it's your turn..

***************************************

Next day,

Teju got ready for the office.. She had her breakfast and left for the office by cab.. As soon as she entered her cabin, peon informed her that Mr. Noon had asked her to come to his cabin.. She kept her bag on the table and moved to Ritwik's cabin.. She knocked on the door, to which she got a reply from Ritwik in a rude tone..

Teja in her mind : what happened to him?.. Uss din bhi thoda rude tha.. Aaj bhi🧐.. Shayad kuch personal problem ho..

She shrugged her thoughts and entered the cabin..

Teja : Mr. Noon, aapne bulaya?

Ritwik looked at her.. His eyes were showing how angry he was right now.. But as soon as his eyes met her innocent eyes, his anger reduced to zero.. He stared into her eyes but soon realised what he was doing..

Ritwik : yes.. Sit.. *teja sat in front of him* I asked you to look over Kundrra's project.. But I think I made a mistake by giving a huge project to someone who has zero experience in this field..

Teja : par maine toh saara kaam kardiya joh bhi aapne diya.. I even checked the progress of kundrra's project and also submitted the report to you..

Ritwik : yes.. You did.. Did you checked your mail? .. They sent a warning message to us stating that we are working on those designs that they rejected.. What's happening here.. Can you explain it to me?

Teja : rejected designs.. But that's impossible.. Mr. Noon, shayad unko galat fehmi hua hoga.. Kundrra's ne joh bhi designs select kiye the vahi hum karre hein..

Ritwik : then what are these?

He turned his laptop and showed those pictures in which workers are working on rejected designs.. Teja was shocked to hear..

Teja : But Mr. Noon, trust me.. I sent them those designs that were personally selected by kundrra's..

Ritwik : stop it, Ms. Prakash... Galti meri hai.. Maine tume iss project keliye appoint kiya, Just to test your capability.. But you failed in this test.. I'm sorry to say , I'm totally disappointed with your performance.. Agar Lilly Emerson muje ye update nhi deti toh we would have lost this project.. From today on , you're not incharge of this project.. And one more thing, I have made my decision.. I'm not interested in forming a partnership with you.. You can go..

Teja stood there with utmost shock ..

Teja in her mind : so.. Ye sab plan Lilly ka hai.. Muje Mr. Noon ke samne neecha dikane keliye.. Hmm not bad.. But galti kardiya mujse panga leke.. Maine iss partnership keliye bohot mehnat kiya hun.. I can't lose this opportunity at any cost..

Teja got up and folded her hands near her chest..

Teja : no I can't..

Ritwik stared at her.. He too stood up.. His anger was raising..

Ritwik : what do you mean you can't?... You have to Ms. Prakash. I made my decision.

Teja : even I am Mr. Noon.. Main bhi yahaan apna time waste karne nhi aayi hun.. I came here for my dream.. Aur uss dream ko kisi baseless decision keliye chod nhi sakti hun..