Alador has a workbench setup in our room. Sometimes I like to watch him work on his projects, though I never know what he's doing. Today isn't one of those times I like to watch him work.

I leaned over Alador's shoulder.

"Babe." I said. "Cutie. Surdoué."

"Hm?" Alador asked.

"I know you're bad at remembering dates but do you by chance remember today?" I asked.

"Is it your birthday?" He asked.

"No." I answered.

"Is it someone's birthday?" He asked.

"Not anyone we know." I answered.

"Do we have plans?" He asked.

"One's I made." I answered.

"Can you just tell me what today is?" He asked.

"Our anniversary." I answered.

He looked up from his project.

"It is?" He asked, looking up at me.

I held his hand.

"It is." I answered, kissing his hand. "If I didn't know you forget your own birthday, I'd be mad at you."

"You're not mad?!" Alador asked.

"No. Now clean yourself up." I told him.

"You said, you made plans. What are they?" He asked.

"Dinner." I answered. "Go shower, you have abomination slime in your hair."

He touched it.

"Your hand's stuck now, isn't it?" I asked.

He nodded.

{Half An Hour Later}

"Where are you going?" I asked, catching Alador trying to sneak out.

"Somewhere. I'll be right back. 10 Minutes. 20 tops. I'll be back." Alador answered, awkwardly.

"Go." I sighed.

"I love you. I'm sorry. I'll be right back." He said then rushed out the door.

Eber said he's going to be gone for a while.

I poured a glass of apple blood.

{15 Minutes Later}

I poured a second glass of apple blood. The front door quickly opened then closed. Someone, I can only assume Alador, rushed behind me. I turned around and a bouquet of red tulips and a box of chocolates were shoved at me.

"I know you said you aren't mad that I forgot about our anniversary but I still feel bad and can't forgive myself since you planned out a dinner for us so I tried to sneak out and get you flowers and chocolate! Please accept! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Alador quickly blurted at me. "Darius, I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to ruin your plans, I just wanted to get something to make it up to you for forgetting today!"

"Aww. Alador." I said.

I took the items in one hand then wrapped my other arm around him.

"Thank you, Cutie." I told him before kissing his cheek.

"I'm sorry for forgetting..." He said.

"Stop being sorry." I told him.

"I'm just really sorry." He said then noticed the glass in my hand. "Are you drinking?"

"...yes." I admitted, putting the glass of apple blood down. "I'll put the tulips in water and the chocolates out of reach from Eber. Then we can get to dinner."

Alador ducked from my grasp and grabbed something from the ground. A vase. A purple vase with little abomination sigils around the rim.

"I brought a vase." He told me.

"I love you." I said.

He smiled at me.

"I love you too." He said.

I noticed Ben and Ace behind him. Ben gave Ace a red tulip too

"Look." I said.

Alador turned around and looked at our palismen. He picked up a second thinner vase.

"I know!" He told me. "He really wanted to give one to Ace so I brought another vase to keep it separate from yours. They're so cute together!"

I kissed his cheek.

"You're cute." I stated.

{2 Hours Later}

~Alador POV~

Darius got a little drunk during dinner. After what Perry said, I made sure I didn't drink too much.

"You're so cute." A drunk Darius told me.

"Thank you." I laughed, laying him in bed.

"Oooo. What are we gonna do?" He asked.

"Sleep." I answered.

He pouted.

"That's it?" He asked.

"Yes. You're drunk." I answered.

I sat on my side of the bed. He wrapped his arms around me from behind then started kissing my neck.

"No, no, no." I told him, pushing him off.

"But I love you..." He whined.

"I love you too, but I'm not going to have sex with you while you're drunk." I said.

He laid down. He flirted with me and kept trying to convince me it was okay to have sex. I had to stop him from unzipping my pants.

"When you're sober." I said.

"If I sober up you'll have sex with me?" He asked.

"Just go to sleep." I laughed.

"You're blushing a lot." He told me. "You know...if you watched me work out some time, you'd blush a lot more."

He started working out every morning and sometimes offers to let me watch him work out but I didn't realize how sexual the idea was until now.

Eber jumped between us.

"Hi, Eber." Darius said.

Eber barked at him. Darius wrapped his arm around Eber.

"You're such a good boy." Darius told him, petting him head. "Good boy."

Eber grinned. Darius snuggled him and fell asleep.

"Thank you." I told Eber.

He howled.

{The Next Morning}

"My head is pounding." Darius groaned, laying chin on the table.

"You were really drunk." I told him. "Perry wasn't lying, you're a flirty drunk. A bit horny too."

"What did I say?" He asked, worriedly.

"You kept trying to have sex with me. Eber had to come distract you so you'd go to sleep." I answered.

"Thank you for dealing with that." He said.

I kissed the top of his head.

"You're welcome." I said.

Partners In Crime(Dalador/Aladarius)[The Owl House]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara