18+ | Three's A Crowd, Unless It's You | Seresin/Floyd/Bradshaw

THIS IS 18+! MINORS DO NOT INTERACT!

Summary: Jake and y/n wanted to spice things up in the bedroom so they brought Rooster in. And then the feelings started so Jake and y/n make a plan to permanently in Rooster to their everyday life.

Pairings: established jake x reader, bradley x reader, bradley x jake, bob x reader

Warnings: slight angst, threesome vibes, dom bob, mentions of subspace, swearing, smut, smut, and more smut, squirting, maybe cum play?, creampie, oral (f and m receiving), anxiety, basically lots of smut with some plot

Notes: A big thank you to @bobby-r2d2-floyd who practically wrote this for me cause I am not good at smut but wanted this to exist! Also thank you to @roosters-girl and @startrekfangirl2233 and @sarahsmi13s who bounced ideas around and read through it a million times with us! (tumblr peeps)

word count: 5k

You and Jake had been together for a while, you two were comfortable with each other and with the sex that you had been having, but lately you both had been noticing the lingering gaze from Rooster whenever the Dagger squad was together, or when R...

You and Jake had been together for a while, you two were comfortable with each other and with the sex that you had been having, but lately you both had been noticing the lingering gaze from Rooster whenever the Dagger squad was together, or when Rooster came over to your place to hang out. You and Jake had talked about bringing Bradley into your relationship for a while as a third lover, only Rooster had fallen deeply for you; he came around more often and started staying longer after rolling around the bed with you and Jake for a few hours to hold you. Aftercare moments got sweeter and longer, and while you reciprocate those feelings, you will always feel more love for Jake.

Jake noticed these small things and grew worried that you were tired of him and that he was losing you, but after a long night of you two together, you had assured him that you're still very much in love with him. Jake was the one who suggested bringing him in, officially, actually. You knew from prior wine nights with Bob and Phoenix that he was quite the Dom in the bedroom, at the time it was random information but now? You can use that to your advantage. This began a plan of action, a sex-posal if you will, that will come to a head tonight. You had discussed the situation with Bob beforehand and he was all for it since he was getting tired of hearing Rooster talk nonstop about you and Jake any chance he got.

When you suggested bringing Bob into your weekly tryst with Jake and Bradley, neither of them were really prepared for it. They knew it was going to happen, it was just the when that they were unaware of. So when you surprised Jake one night when he got home from work, with nothing but his Stetson and a sexy lingerie set peaking from beneath one of Rooster's Hawaiian shirts, he had a sneaking suspicion as to what was about to happen. You led him up to the guest bedroom, his brain whirring and cock swelling at the thought of getting a round in before Rooster showed up and the plan taking action, but instead he was pushed into one of the two chairs in the room.

"Whatcha doin' darlin?" Jake questions as you move around to the back of the chair, looping the rope around his hands and the bars of the chair, loosely, according to the plan.