Meeting the Family Pt 3 | B.Bradshaw

Summary: The day comes for y/n to bury her brother, Jake. With her mother showing up sporadically because of the funeral, y/n faces to reality of everything around her and slowly opens her eyes to what's really going on.

Pairings: Bradley Bradshaw x reader, Jake Seresin x TwinSister!Reader

Warnings: funeral, mentions of panic attacks,, brief psycho mom, honestly this will probably be rewritten at least 3 times after publication

Note: this takes place in a universe where Goose got nothing more than a serious concussion from the accident.

Word count: 3.2k

"Where are my grandbabies?"

"What are you doing here, Adeline? How'd you figure out where we live?" Bradley questions, blocking the doorway.

"The officer who picked me up from the airport brought me here. I'm staying with my grandchildren for the rest if the week."

"No, you're not. They don't even know who you are." Bradley tells her.

"And who's fault is that? Probably my good for nothing daughter's. Probably why my son is-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. You can wait out here, I'll call you a cab to take you to the furthest hotel from this house." Bradley tells her through clenched teeth.

"I want to see my daughter." Adeline demands.

"She doesn't want to see you." Bradley shuts the door immediately calling a cab.

"Who was that?" Y/n asks.

"Wrong house." Bradley answers, not turning towards her. "They were intended to go a few doors over."

"Okay." Y/n sighs, grabbing her jacket from by the door.

"Where you off to?" Bradley questions.

"Just gonna go grab a few things for uh... dinner tonight." She zips up her jacket, leaning over the kitchen counter, where Bradley is. He kisses her, turning to face her.

"I can see your khakis. You're going to base."

"No I'm not."

"Baby, you're working yourself to the brink, you need to take a break, actually grieve." Bradley moves around the counter, holding y/n's arm so she can't walk away.

"I'm fine, Bradley." Y/n pulls away from him, opening the door.

"Y/n..."

"Mom?" Bradley glances around her to see Adeline still by their door.

"Oh baby!" Adeline tries to throw herself at y/n but y/n has her hands out to stop her.

"What are you doing here? How did you even find me?"