Chapter 14:Ride [M]

Start from the beginning

While I let the noodles cook I rushed to the living room with Hank behind me (until he made it in front of me in a matter of seconds) and I moved the furniture the way Roseanne did on our second-second date. I meant it when I said that my children were going to skate in my living room, even if it was with my cardigan.

When I finally made enough space, I laid my cardigan on the floor and Hank positioned himself on top. Before I grabbed the end of the material I signed "ride" again with my index and middle finger almost gripping my thumb as I moved my hands forward.

I was about to move when I remembered he had no safety gear. Apologizing to the pup, I let go of the soft fabric and ran upstairs to find my helmet. I just hoped it would fit his head, I don't think so but it doesn't hurt to try. A pot can also work.

When I reached my room Roseanne was still naked as she surfed through her phone, "Why are you still naked?" I questioned.

"What you don't like it?" She responded with a smirk.

"I do but not only can Hank walk in any moment and see you like this but we need to eat so c'mon get dressed." I looked through my closet. "Have you seen my helmet?"

She dropped her phone on the bed and made her way toward me, "You're missing clothing each time you come up here—and why do you need your helmet?" I found the decorated gear and cheered.

"Nothing, plus I've only been here two times!" Before I could let her respond I ran downstairs again and found Hank still sitting on top of my cardigan. I put it on his head and it was definitely big but it worked. I strapped it on and got into position again.

Hank was glad to see that I finally got into motion as I ran around in circles and eights as he cruised across the floor. If dogs could laugh he would definitely be giggling like a little kid right now, I know it.

A few minutes passed and Roseanne finally made it to being a dressed woman again, I almost congratulated her but clothing was the bare minimum. Although I liked her naked, it was just an inappropriate time now that we have an innocent mind in our home.

"Awe my two babies!" She reached the bottom step and began cheering us on as she watched with heart-shaped pupils.

I didn't have the skill to last very long running around. Now that I'm fully healed, worriedly, I've taken notice that my body wears down easier than before, or maybe I just need to hit the gym again. I've also been saying that for ages and never start, and I won't because I've become so fragile that I'm afraid I'll break something; especially because I like to hit the weights and I would like to keep all of my disks in place.

Hank was still hyper and ran off somewhere while I made my way to the kitchen where I heard a sequence of 'ts' sounds. "Babe, how do you manage to fuck up instant ramen? You're literally a Michelin-star chef with a restaurant to your name!" I wasn't sure why the water was coming out of the pot but I was amused by the sound and focused on that rather than her words and hands.

"I didn't know water made a sound when it hit the stove like that." Roseanne turned the knob to shut the gas off.

"And it's a bad thing so when you hear that think bad." She took the pot off of the stove and finished pouring the other packets that came with it, I honestly didn't think there would be added steps than just adding water and boiling it. That doesn't make it so instant after all.

She grabbed a noodle and hung it over her mouth before letting it down slowly like those magicians with their scary swords. "And you overcooked it? Ok, I'm officially on ramen duty for like...ever." I smiled and waved her off sarcastically dropping the corners of my bottom lip as I 'oops' in my head. "I'm making another one I'll eat the overcooked one." She said but I couldn't let her do that because it was my mistake after all.