PLOT !

Okay so I guess many of you have not understood the story ...

So , the basic plot is Abhimanyu Birla who is a rude arrogant Business man wants his own kid , his heir , own felsh and blood but doesn't  wants to marry anyone after seeing some beautiful marriages in his life therefore , he searches for a girl who can do this for him . In search of such a girl , he finds a girl who is exactly like he wants ,  to give birth to his child , that girl fulfils the lack of good qualities in him .

The girl is Akshara Goenka , whom he finds perfect to give birth to his child . She is a pretty , bubbly , sweet , young girl , self dependent . 

Abhimanyu was never rude to her neither he wants to be . There was something about that girl , which impressed Abhimanyu in the first sight . He tried to be very soft to her always patient with her , gave her own sweet time to decide wether she wanted to do this for him or not ; made her feel comfortable ofcourse his rude nature some time was reflected but he tried to compensate by all the pamperings he could give her . This Abhimanyu Birla was reserved for his loved one's , probably only Akshara because she is carrying his soon to be reason to live .

Abhimanyu is a person who keeps his emotions in control and doesn't shows his vulnerable side to anyone .

IN THIS PROCESS ,

WILL ABHIMANYU AND AKSHARA END UP TOGETHER ?

CAN AKSHARA CHANGE ABHIMANYU'S THOUGHTS ABOUT MARRIAGE AND LOVE ?

THEIR PASTS ....

THE UP'S AND DOWN'S IN THIS JOURNEY.

THE CARE , CONCERN , HAPPY MOMENTS SPENT WITH EACH OTHER TO CHERISH WHEN THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER . 

THE POSSESIVENESS
THE PROTECTIVE SIDE
THE CARING SIDE

THE ABOVE THINGS AND QUESTIONS IS WHAT THE STORY IS ALL ABOUT .

I tried to explain my plot clearly  as some of you might feel Abhimanyu and Akshara are acting out of character .

I hope , I made my self clear .

AND ABOUT NEXT UPDATE ...

Guys I have plot in my mind but I am not able to figure it out how to write it , for which I need a litlle time as soon as I as figure it , I'll update , will try my best to update soonest .

Sorry for disappointment !!

Till then try and complete the target for the previous chapter .

THANKYOU 💞