Chapter 1: Escape

The halls of the temple echoed with the sounds of blaster fire, lightsabers deflecting and slashing, sounds of death and chaos. The once home base of the Jedi Order was now completely besieged. Clone Troopers had swarmed the temple from all sides. When the 501st first arrived, the jedi didn't know why. Some believed that the Separatist were planning to attack the Temple. They were right about an attack, but not the right attackers. When Anakin Skywalker was confronted at the entrance, it was clear that he was no longer one of them as he and the clones attacked the Jedi.

Within seconds the temple was swarming with Clone Troopers. All the Jedi within tried their best to fight them off but it was no use. There were too many Clone Troopers, and more were coming in by the minute. Anakin also made quick work of any Jedi he found. The Temple Guard did their best to fend off the attackers. They did everything they could to fight them off and protect as many Younglings as possible. But their numbers were dwindling as they spread out across the temple to protect younglings and padawans. One temple guard was doing everything he could by killing as many clones as he could find. He wanted to clear up some space for others to flee.

This Temple Guard was (Y/n) and he was going on a rampage. Killing clones left and right with no remorse. He threw his double-bladed lightsaber at three clones and cut them in half before he recalled it with the force and spun around blocking blue bolts coming at him. He then swiped the blade to the left and deflected a blaster bolt into the face of a clone trooper before doing the same to the right and deflecting another into a Clone. He then twirled around his saber one handed and deflected a series of blaster bolts coming at him before he switched hands and used Force Push on a squad of clones pushing them back.

He was also hit the shoulder from behind, but he jumped up and used a corkscrew flip to dodge the blaster bolt and throw his saber at the clone. He lands as the clone is pinned to the wall by the lightsaber. (Y/n) recalled his lightsaber and spun around while twirling his lightsaber to deflect a large amount of blaster bolts heading his way. He then shot his hand forward and used the force to choke the three squads of clones. He lifted them up and blocked a blaster bolt with his lightsaber before slamming the clones onto the ground hard. Breaking their armor and killing them as he also snapped their necks.

He saw more clones coming and he was getting tired so he decided to retreat. He turned and ran from the clones while deflecting blaster bolts coming at him.

Clone Trooper: "Don't let him escape!"

(Y/n) rushed through the halls, avoiding or killing any clones that got in his way. Leaving a trail of bodies behind him. He also saw the dead Jedi scattered about. He rushed to the hanger. As he entered the hanger and grabbed a blaster on his right and pointed it up wards before he force pushed the clone without looking. He flipped the blaster in his hand and grabbed the grip before shooting two blaster bolts at two clones taking them both out. He then flipped it again and grabbed the barrel before he whipped it backwards while he spun smacking the face of a Clone who tried to stab him with some kind of knife. The blaster broke due to the amount of force (Y/n) put in his swing.

He discarded the broken blaster and rushed over to his starfighter that was thankfully still here and intact. His Astromech droid was already in the starship and waiting. He wasted no time and jumped into the starfighter. Once in the cockpit, he began quickly getting it ready for launch. As he did, he noticed a squad of clones arrived in the hanger and spotted him. Thankfully his ship's engine roared alive so he shot at the clones with the cannons on the ship. The resulting blast takes out the entire squad before he turns his fighter and quickly speeds out of the hanger and begins heading for orbit. As he did, a pair of V-Wings chased after him.

He evaded their fire until he finally reached orbit. He randomly put in coordinates to make a blind jump. As he did this, his shields got hit and his ship jerked around a little, but he didn't stop what he was doing. Once the random coordinates were set in, he activated his hyperdrive and went to lightspeed. Narrowly escaping a large volley of blasts from the two V-Wings that were chasing him.