Chapter 1 .ii

"alexia. Wake up! Wake up!" Alexia shot up with a gasp, taking a moment to look at her surrounding. She was still in her room. She look around to see if janella or samuel was with her.

When she didn't see them, she sigh, rubbing her face. She kicked the cover to the side of her bed, looking at the clock that reads Three-seventeen AM. (3:17AM)

She walk towards her bathroom, leaning against the sink. She watch her hand. She was startled when she looked up. She saw a woman, her mother to be exact, she looks so bloody.

"Μαμά?" Alexia quickly look behind her, feeling dissapointed when she saw no one. She look back at the mirror only to see her reflection be bloody as if she killed someone. (Mom?)

She gasp, sitting up. She looks around, before looking at her, making sure that everything was just a dream. She sigh in relief when she saw that she's no where near her bloody nightmare.

Her room is different, she was in Moscow, the same place her sister, janella, grew up at. The same place her mother met her father, Her mother's birth place.

"She needs to learn her lesson!" Alexia snapped her head towards the sound of shouting. It was coming from outside. She knew this place from the back and the front of her hands, that shouting came downstairs.

She hauled herself up and went towards the bedroom's door, unlocking it. She went into her railing to see her mom, her father, and herself.

"She's just a child." Her mother argues. Isabella using herself as a shield between alexia and her husband.

"Yeah. And I'm gonna teach her a lesson to never be a disgrace!" her father's hands is starting to raise. "You either move or you'll be the one to get hurt."

Her mother continues to stay in her grounds, doing anything to shield her duaghter.

"Hurt me, and everything, but never, ever, hurt my daughter. I had failed to protect my oldest from you, I won't fail to do so, again." A slap was heard all around the house, echoing. The sound of a cry matching the slap.

"Mom!" Alexia's gaze switched from her mother to her past self. Her past self was running towards her mother, standing in front of her. "Don't hurt her." Alexia's younger self stood, looking at her father with disgust and hate. Alexia knew what day it was as she stood, watching the scene unfold in front of her.

It was the day she swore that she would never be weak, the day she let the anger consume and fill her mind and body. It was the day she swore that she would never let anyone step on her and not fight back. And so she did.

"Alexia. You gotta wake up. Come on. You've got your baby nap, i gave it to you, now you have to get up and get ready. We gotta meet the others." She sat up, her face inches away from max mayfield. "Hey." Alexia's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "You okay?"

Max was confuse when she felt alexia poke her cheek. "Oh. Thank god. You're real." Alexia sigh in relief, getting up. She doesn't seems to process some things, that was until she paused, standing in front of the bathroom door, her eyebrows furrows.

Alexia slowly turns around, max raise her eyebrows. "Yes?"

"You're in my room." Max looks up, then look at alexia, before nodding slowly.

"Yeah." Alexia walks in the bathroom

"In my house." Max hums. "Okay. Wait, what time is it?" Alexia ask.

"Oh, baby. It's five-thirty PM." Max yells as Alexia wash her face.

"We gotta meet the others, right?" Alexia walks out of the bathroom, holding a towel. Max hums. "What time?"