𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝟏𝟒 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Slow down, Scorpius!" I yell as he takes off running towards his aunt and uncle. I sigh and feel an arm wrap around my waist, tugging me towards him. 

"Just breathe, love. He's alright." Draco soothes me, kissing me lightly on the forehead. 

Ever since we got together on the same day James Sirius Potter was born, he's been nothing but gentle with me. 

We had our first full kiss on our wedding day, and I didn't pull away for a good two minutes. After a couple years of happy marriage, I decided I was ready to try the next level of intimacy. Once I got used to it, and stopped worrying that Draco wouldn't want me if I refused to have sex with him, I found out I was pregnant. 

I was worried again, thinking Draco would leave me. Turns out, a family was all Draco wanted. 

I resumed my position as Minister for Magic, and created an organization for witches who have been raped or sexually assaulted, and are going through trauma, just like I did. We had meetings every week, ranging from an hour to sometimes four. 

I never thought I could have such a beautiful life. I didn't know life could get better. I didn't know if I would get better. But I did. 

I later found out that Draco was the one who killed my rapist, Ron. I was shocked and slightly freaked out at first, but later, I came around. I knew why he did it. I don't know why I was surprised. I later realized that I found myself someone who would kill for me. And he did.

That happiest day of me and Draco's life was when Scorpius was born. The Healers had warned me that I had a high percentage of a miscarriage. But I carried him for nine months, and he was born healthy. 

"Hermione!" Ginny squealed, running to hug me. 

Harry and Draco rolled their eyes. 

"You're coming with Harry and I for lunch, right?" Ginny asks. 

"Of course! Finally get some alone time after raising a troublemaker for eleven years." I laugh. 

"That's what you get when you decide to invite Blaise over." Draco remarked. 

"Oh, shut up!" I say, playfully hitting his arm. He smirked, and kissed my temple. 

We wave goodbye to our kids as we watch them depart to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 

"He's going to be okay, right?" I ask worriedly. 

Draco wraps an arm around, pulling me into his chest. "Of course. He has his mother's strength."

I lean my head against Draco's chest, and wrap my arms around his waist, watching the Hogwarts Express leave. "You're right." 

"I love you, bookworm," Draco mumbled against my head. 

"I love you more, ferret." I say.

I feel him smile against my head. And for once in my life, I felt content. 

I felt okay.

-

Dear Reader,

Thank you for reading this! This has been my first book I've ever finished. You definitely have to take a breather before reading it, but I'm so proud of you for making it through! Thank you so much for the support, I absolutely love reading your comments, they make my day. I love you all so much!

Love, 

            The Writer

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞 [COMPLETED] 🎉