Izuku: "I-I... o-okay. Um, there's actually a good reason for that."

(Y/n): "... We're gonna circle back to whatever you think that good reason is, but first... I wanna say sorry.
For not just stickin' up for you back then."

Izuku: "W-what?! No! That's not your fault! We didn't know each other, and it wasn't as bad as it is other days. *muttering* I'm also already used to it."

(Y/n): "Oh really?" 'It really just keeps getting worse?'

Izuku: *smiling* "Yeah, b-but I'm grateful for you saving my life TWICE today! I don't think I've thanked you enough!"

(Y/n): *raising hands* "Whoa, whoa, whoa! You have! You definitely have!"

Izuku: "Y'know, after that first incident at the train station, I'm surprised the heroes and police let you go so quickly this time."

(Y/n): "Me too, honestly. But Mt. Lady, being the angel she is, was true to her word. She talked to the dudes in charge and told them I was only caught in the crossfire. She took the credit for me after I said she could, and even gave me her number in case I needed anything else."

Izuku: "Oh! That was nice of her!"

(Y/n): "Yeah, y'know it really was!"

Izuku: "Wait, about that! What happened when you were taken in by her? Did you get into any trouble after all?"

(Y/n): "Nah. They just dismissed it as me being reckless with my, uh, Quirk, and they let me go after I gave my testimony. They're definitely watching me with a satellite, but other than that I'm ballin'."

Japanese Govt.: *spits coffee*

Nezu: *in his office* "Oh dear."

Izuku had so much on his mind after the events that transpired today; mostly questions and thoughts that all revolved around (Y/n).

The taller boy's powers, his confidence, his identity, his utter disregard for Izuku's identity... and what he said to the Heroes.

He needed to know...

Midoriya ran in front of (Y/n) and boldly faced the taller boy before he lost that resolve and flushed, looking everywhere else except at (Y/n), who stopped and waited expectantly.

Izuku would start with an apology.

Izuku: "I... I left you behind earlier."

(Y/n): "What? Oh, you mean when... All Might showed up."

Izuku: "When that vil-... m-man attacked me, and you came and saved my life, yes. I'm sorry I just abandoned you like that. It all just happened so fast and I wasn't thinking."

(Y/n): "Well, that's okay! I mean, your favorite superhero was standing right in front of us. And going off the way you acted, I figured you like him a little bit more than the others."

Izuku: *laughs* "T-that's an understatement, but you're right!... I grabbed onto his leg and we landed on a rooftop in the city."

(Y/n): "Damn, that's crazy."

Izuku: "Y-yeah! It was terrifying, and I've never done anything like it, but I did it b-because he's my all-time favorite... *looks down* ... and because I never really believed I could be a Hero."

(Y/n): "Why not?"

Midoriya looked back up at (Y/n), who asked that question without a trace of mockery or sarcasm, in utter shock.

(Y/n) knows he's Quirkless. Izuku couldn't comprehend how he could ask that even when he knew about his condition, or lack of one. This actually tied in to what he wanted to talk to the boy about, but it was still surprising.