Chapter 1- The Sparrows

A/N: Hey everyone! Just a little note. This chapter is the one shot BUT please still read it because I changed some things so it matches the story better. Thank you!

Reader POV. 2nd Person:

Jumping through time is something you don't think you'll ever get used to. The goal was to find the correct universe and the correct year, Allison was especially pressuring this which you can understand. She desperately wanted to see her daughter again despite just leaving another family of hers behind. You and the rest of your siblings take a quick look around and notice the year is indeed correct and two days after the apocalypse. "Wait so- so we stopped it?" Allison is the first to speak breaking the silence. Five responds with a small smile on his face "it seems so." The rest of your siblings celebrate and cheer, though you decide to remain hidden in the back. Your family settles down and Diego decides to speak up next "I could use a drink." Mumbles of agreement surround you, besides Allison who claims she needs to "look for Claire" and you don't blame her. Klaus convinces her to have a quick drink with the rest of the group. No one asks your opinion of course which is how you and your family end up in the academy.

Time skip:

     "Does this place look a little different to anyone else?" You question after noticing a painting of Ben over the mantle place which was definitely not there before. Everyone ignores you though. "Guys, why is there a painting of Ben over the mantle place?" Diego questions and you roll your eyes. Of course, your siblings hear Deigo's question as they all slowly turn to look at the painting that seems to be mocking you. Silence from everyone before "I knew you'd show up eventually" rings throughout the house. Your jaw goes slack as you realize who had just spoken. Turning and seeing Reginald should really surprise you more than it does. Though your siblings seem to be very confused by this new revelation as things such as "dad?" and "your alive?" come from them. Your father also seems confused by your siblings' comments. Reginald goes on to talk over your loud-mouthed siblings, explaining how you are in the Sparrow Academy NOT the Umbrella Academy. 

    You see your father look pointedly at the balcony causing you to look revealing 6 people who all look different degrees of angry. Your eyes land on a woman who's wearing sunglasses and what must be a sparrow uniform. Shes by far the prettiest girl you've ever had the pleasure of seeing. You snap out of it when another person steps out of the shadows. "Dad, who the hell are these assholes?" You can feel your heart drop, a person who looks just like your best friend, whose dead, is standing before you. "Ben?" you mumble expecting to be ignored as always when the Ben lookalike looks towards you. "And who are you exactly?" You go to speak when Diego cuts you off. You can see the girl you were looking at earlier tilt her head as if intrigued by what's going on, you tune out the conversation after this.

     Your lost in your own head until you hear a crash, looking around you see Luther has been thrown across the room and the rest of your siblings have scattered. An all-out brawl has begun but you have no desire to fight the Sparrows considering they've done nothing wrong. After all we are the ones invading their home. Chaos is all around you when you decide to speak your mind "guys why the hell are we fighting these people, we're in their home!" As expected, no one hears you. You decide to sit out of this fight, your siblings don't deserve your help and its sort of funny watching them get beat up for once. Eventually a crow lands on your shoulder and simply sits there watching you which causes you to tense up.

Fei's POV. 1st Person:

     These people accusing us of being in their home definitely intrigues me, though the person standing in the far back catches my eye the most. I summoned my crows right as they begun talking. My head tilts in curiosity when they are seemingly ignored over and over again. 'Why ignore something so precious?'

     Once the fighting begins, I see the mystery person go off and sit in the corner instead of helping their family which only serves to intrigue me even more. I send off one of my crows to be near them, hoping to learn who this person is. I see them tense up as they look at the crow, so I decide to head over.

Readers POV. 2nd Person:

     You hear a pair of footsteps approaching you, you turn away from the crow only to see the woman you had been admiring standing in front of you. You slightly shift away and state "I don't wanna fight you." She lets out a small bark of laughter before responding "no, no I don't wish to fight you either, you've merely piqued my interest." This causes you to perk up "really?" "Yes of course, I can see your family ignoring you, I also see how much this bothers you." You tense up once more after she says this, the crow on your shoulder shifts. The woman points to the bird "the crows are mine; they won't harm you" she claims. She takes a seat next to you and holds a hand in your direction "the names Fei." You cautiously put your hand in hers "Y/N." "What a beautiful name, now would you mind telling me all about why your family choses to ignore a specimen such as yourself?" Her comment makes you blush before what she said sinks in. You think about it for a moment before summoning a small snowstorm over the palm of your hand. "I can control the weather in any way I see fit... my family thinks I'm useless... Well, they've never treated me as a sibling, or even as a friend" Fei stays silent for a brief moment before taking your hand in hers once more- causing the storm to cease. "I think that gift sounds amazing." Her words cause tears to fall from your eyes, you look towards her and ask "honestly?" "Of course."

Time skip:

     The fighting continues around the both of you as you chat away. You tell Fei about your family life, and she tells you all about how her gift works. The fighting soon comes to a stop with a great burst of energy. Before you can stand up your family blinks out of the academy leaving you all alone. The thought of them leaving you with the same people they were just fighting stings but it's nothing surprising, though Fei looks somewhat shocked. The rest of the Sparrow Academy surrounds the area you and Fei are occupying with different expressions upon their faces. "What is she still doing here?" Asks the Ben lookalike who seems to be much meaner than the one you knew. You don't know how to respond to that and look at Fei for help. "I need to speak with you both" she states motioning to Ben and another man before standing and walking with them to the nearest room. This leaves you with the remaining Sparrows, they all stare at you as you try desperately to avoid eye contact.

     Thankfully it's only a few moments later when they all return, while Fei looks pleased, and Ben looks mildly annoyed. The man you don't know speaks up "alright Fei has convinced me to ask you this, how would you feel about joining the sparrows?"

A/N: I'm excited to share the next few chapters! Until next time-
Check out my other stories or check out my Tik Tok @its.leahs.art