Part 10: Penitentiary

After getting out of the Arkham Mansion, Batman starts going on a search and rescue mission. The search is for Warden Quincy Sharp and the rescue is for Robin. Last time on Batman and Robin: Arkham Asylum x Male Reader our heroes make it to the Warden's office where Victor Zsasz and a much very scared and terrified Dr. Young were, and after saving the poor Doctor, Batman and Robin are caught in an explosion from the Warden's safe, knocking the two heroes down and killing Dr. Young. After the explosion of course, Batman awoke from his state of unconsciousness and saw Harley Quinn, Blackgate Inmates, Warden Quincy Sharp and Robin standing over him, with the Warden and Robin being held in captivity. Being held up by 4 Blackgate Inmates, Batman used his Detective Vision to scan a piece of Warden Sharp's walking stick as a means of tracking him based on his footsteps, but unfortunately there were no signs of Robin dropping anything for the Dark Knight to track, leaving him stumped. Now tracking Warden Sharp, Batman leaves the Arkham Mansion for awhile in search for the Warden himself and his sidekick.

Batman Pov:

Now on the outside of the Arkham Mansion, I hear Warden Quincy Sharp's voice on the intercoms, and it feels forced upon.

Quincy Sharp: As of 10 minutes ago, I have made it illegal to walk on the floor in any part of the Asylum. Anyone caught doing so will be... This is stupid... Anyone caught will have their legs removed and perform magic tricks for Emperor Joker. There, I did it, I...

The Warden sounds like he's being tortured by Harley Quinn. She must be doing this because she knows he would never really say anything like that unless he was in any life threatening situations, which he is.

Harley Quinn: You're doing great, Sharpie. Ready for more?

Before going through the abandoned tunnels leading to Arkham West, I hear Robin talking once again.

Robin: Try hurting the Warden, then I'll make sure you and Joker never see the light of day again.

Harley Quinn: Robin, Robin, Robin. You should know by now that Mr. J's in charge of the Asylum and the Inmates, so you wouldn't hurt me without getting a few wings clipped by these guys.

Robin: Wanna bet on that, you crazy whore?

The conversation once again ends, which only makes me worried even more about Y/n's safety. He's always been less than able to listen to what his captives say, which has gotten him in numerous situations with guys like Two-Face, Joker, Black Mask and other well known criminals. I continue into the Abandoned Tunnels where I start hearing voices.

B/p 1: That's the last gate. We locked them all. The Bat's not getting through here.

B/p 2: Not if he wants to die trying to save his beloved sidekick. But if The Joker wanted to slow Batman down, why'd he open up access to this tunnel in the first place?

B/p 3: Questioning the boss again? You've done nothing but whine since we got busted out.

B/p 4: Yeah, Joker sends his girlfriend down and tells us to guard the tunnel, we guard the tunnel. Joker tells us to kill the Bat, we kill the Bat. Joker wants us to take the Bird hostage, so we take him hostage. But the Bird will get more then a beating, I'll see to that personally.

B/p 5: Joker told me to kill my sister once.

B/p 6: Did ya do it?

B/p 5: Hell yeah. Never liked her anyway.

B/p 4: You're cold, man. Funny thing. He said the same to me. I told him I ain't even have a sister. He just kept telling me to do it. So I got in my car and ran over the first bitch I saw. Joker seemed happy.

B/p 5: And you say I'm cold. Anyway, why'd you have a grudge against Robin anyway? He steal a girlfriend of yours or something?

B/p 4: Nah, man. I tried helping Joker rob a bank, and he came running in and broke my leg with that damn staff of his. So if Birdbrain gets out of this situation with Harley, then I get first crack at him.