𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢

Start from the beginning

"I'm confused." Olivia loudly laughed as Jerry practically shook his head.

"Look, to show you that I'm not all bad, I got you guys this brand new, state of the art punch dummy!" He grinned.

"You know what, Arthur? Maybe i had you wrong. That's a pretty cool move." Jack admitted. Olivia groaned in protest, not believing his pure intention.

"Alright, that's more like it. Now, I think I should be the one to break this bad boy in." Jerry grinned as everyone backed away.

Jerry cheered and took a swing at the dummy's face.  Everyone but Arthur gasped as a red boxing glove sprang out and punched Jerry in the stomach.

The air left Jerry as he slowly collapsed on the floor. His eyes crossed, and Arthur laughed as Jack, Eddie, and Olivia tried to help him stand up.

"See, I told you guys it was a punch dummy! You get it?" He laughed.

Olivia stared at him in shock and shook her head, "That's messed up." She whispered as Jerry crawled away.

"Sorry, what was that? Oh, right, you don't talk." Arthur grinned.

"That's it!" Jack glared as he moved forward. Kim was quick to intercept and hold him back. "Jack, you can't do this. You promised Rudy."

She slowly turned around, giving Arthur the side eye. "But I didn't."

"No kim, this one's mine." Ediie stopped her.

"No, Eddie, this one's all me." Milton jumped in. He quickly turned around, his arms pointed out like a square.

He spun back around after a second. "Wait, why can't Jack do this?"

"Guys…. Let's just start practice." He muttered. It made Olivia frown, but Arthur bumped into her. She slightly stumbled, Jerry, catching her by the sides.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Jack. I got this." Arthur bragged, making Jack sarcastically smile.

"Since Rudys not around and I outrank everyone, I'll lead the class."

Olivia didn't have the heart or guts to speak out, but Eddie did. "Are you nuts? You don't outrank Jack or Liv."

"See, if you haven't noticed…. But I'm a green belt!" He laughed.

"Yeah, because you daddy bought it for you." Kim sassed, making Olivia smile.

"Jack, you don't know anything about karate. You're nothing but a scrawny little skate rat."

Jack rocked on his feet, looking at the ground in amusement.  His lips were pushed together as he looked up and smiled.

"And you're nothing but a spoiled little poser." Jack walked forward, making Arthur back up. Olivia grinned as the rest giggled.

"Poser, huh?" Arthur asked as Jack walked away, muttering a quiet yeah. Arthur looked at the people around him before rushing Jack. "That's it."

As if he could see it, Jack turned around and tossed him. Olivia gasped as Arthur landed in the wall.

"You're going to be sorry you did that!"

"What is going on?" An older voice yelled. Olivia's blood ran cold as Arthur's father walked in with Rudy. Arthur's eyes bugged out as he whined and complained.

"We had a deal, Rudy. You said this was a warm, safe environment where Arthut could learn karate and make friends."

"Jack… did you throw Arthur into our wall of friendship?" Rudy walked over and helped Arthur out as he kept talking. "They don't do that to anyone. They must really like you."