Ignoring all students mumbles and snickering Jungkook continues holding Taehyung's hand in his one hand and from other he's holding the mic.

"Today in morning you asked me something but I didn't answered you so here i am. I will tell you why I was so grumpy about the fact of having mate. I want to confess something in front of everyone" Jungkook started, he winks at Taehyung as he continues...

"Although my list of negative things about you is far bigger than the list of your positive points" Taehyung whines again trying to hit Jungkook but he caught his hand in middle and kissed the back of his hand making everyone present there squealed.

"Sorry, just kidding. Don't get angry. You know me, You are so special for me. I never said, but you are. You are the person with whom I can share everything. You listen to my continuous blabbers and silly talks without even saying a word. You make me feel important. You know me better than anyone would ever know about me. You are my heartbeat. I can't stay away from you. I felt like dying if I don't see you for a single day.

You and Me, the perfect match anyone would ever come across. Though we are not perfect separately but together we are. We fit like pieces of a puzzle. You care for me like a mother. You are possessive for me as a father. You are my secret keeper like a sister. You protect me like a brother. You never let me feel lonely. I am very lucky to get you even if I have to tolerate your nonsense. I need you.

We are the duo whom people admire and are jealous of. Seeing our closeness, they tag us as a couple and we just shrug it off. But you know what, deep inside, in the corner of my heart, I so badly wished it to be true one day and it did yesterday when I found out the you are my mate, i was over the moon, beyond happy.

I want you to hold my hands forever. I want you to be the shoulder on which I can cry upon as always. When people used to ask me what he is to you, I used to say he is my best friend, ignoring my heart, which madly wants to scream that he is more than just a best friend but now I have all rights to say proudly that he's my mate, my better half.

You were the reason of me not wanting anyone else as mate, you stole me before i could even think about someone. The thought of having someone else other than you shakes me to the core i--"

Jungkook was cut off in between his speech by sudden hug from Taehyung.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook and hide his face in his neck as a sob left his mouth. He was scared whole morning thinking and making his own theories about why Jungkook did wanted any mate before but he felt relieved after knowing Jungkook was in love with him all this time and wanted only him as a mate.

Jungkook's eyes were also teary, confessing his heart was not easy he was literally panicking since morning thinking Taehyung might puch him on his face for it but he chuckled when the said boy hugged him and sobbed in his hold.

The hall was silent, everyone was so overwhelmed by the heartfelt confession. When the shock is over all of them stood up and cheered loudly. Taekook friends were the one who was cheering the loudest.

"OMG YES MY CHILD" Jin and Namjoon yelled together standing on the chair.

"THAT'S BY BRO Y'ALL" Hobi yelled as he was jumping up and down alongwith Jimin. Both Hobi and Jimin were holding Yoongi's each hand making him jump as well in between them well he don't mind he was also smiling his gummy smile feeling happy for both Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jungkook pats Taehyung's head "Yeah let me finish I'm not done yet" but Taehyung shakes his head.

"I-Its enough for me, i don't wanna cry more" he whines and hissed when Jungkook smacked his head. Yeah just after confessing his love he smacked his head.

Taehyung pulled back from hug hissing and looks at Jungkook who was giving him angry pout "I didn't prepare all this just for you to make me stop. Now shut up and let me finish or imma bitch slap you right here" he said.

Taehyung looked at him and twitched his eyes "Fuck you Jeon literally" he said.

Jungkook waves his hand "That's for later babe now where was I" Taehyung face turned red he was about to shout when they heard the oHhhH sounds of others.

They widened their eyes realising that the mic was still on and everyone heard them. Jungkook chuckled nervously scratching the back of his head, his ears were red. Taehyung looks down at his shoes too embarassed and shy.

"Shit i forget leave it let's just jump to main thing" he said focusing back to his task.

Taehyung looks up from his shoes to Jungkook and saw him pulling out something from his pants pocket.

Everyone gasped and Taehyung eyes widened at Jungkook's next move.

Jungkook pulled out a small box from his pants and smiles at it. He opened the box revealing a simple plan rose gold ring in it and kneeled down before Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung my deadass hot Alpha, i already accepted you as my mate, my Alpha. So now will you accept me as your mate and Alpha too" he said looking up at Taehyung's shocked face.

A tear slipped from Taehyung's right eyes too overwhelmed with sudden confession and now this proposal.

Everyone yelled out 'say yes'  but Taehyung seems to frozen on his spot, five minutes pass like this with Jungkook kneeling before Taehyung and Taehyung just staring at Jungkook with his wide eyes.

"Look I'm trying to be patient but listen here you little shit just say yes quickly my knee is paining" Taehyung snapped out of his daze hear Jungkook and saw his sulking face.

He chuckled and jumped on Jungkook making both of them fall on ground yelling "YES I WILL MARRY YOU MY ALPHA"

Jungkook groaned by the sudden impact but chuckles at Taehyung's answer "I didn't asked about marriage yet but glad to know the answer already" Taehyung smiled at him sheepishly.

"You are asshole" Taehyung said hitting Jungkook's shoulder but then hugged him and smiles "my asshole" Jungkook's smiles and wrapped his hands around Taehyung laying on the stage group with cheering sounds of students in background "Yeah only yours my butthole."

__________________________

-Suho