From-Manager

You didn't recognize either of the initials chalking it up to being some of the staff. You input the password written in the back of the note and the file opening revealing a bunch of dated videos.

"Where's the one dated for yesterday" you asked to yourself scrolling through

You found the file you were looking for and fast forwarded until you saw what you were looking for. At about 3 am the previous day you saw your self throw open the daycare doors stumbling and almost falling clutching one limp arm as you scrambled to get to your feet. You saw the moon animatronic run in after you slamming the door on what seemed to be 'Monty'.

"....holy shit" you mumbled watching closely

You watched as moon stuck a long rod through the door to keep monty from opening it. He then made his way over to you taking off his night cap and tying it around your arm. Before placing you in the tube after a few seconds you saw moon holding his head like he was in pain. He turned towards the camera for a split second and you saw his eyes flash purple through his already broken face plate.

He spun around and with one hand tried to grab you but before he could his other arm grabbed and twisted his arm clean off oil pouring out of the socket onto the matting. You saw him kneel down and then it all came back to you. You paused the video remembering the rest. You remembered how you had been talking with moon till closing time your friend had to leave early to pick up her sibling from soccer.

-Flashback-

"I suppose it's time for me to go" you whispered to moon as he walked you towards the exit

"But you'll be back won't you?" He asked

"Of course" you giggled in reply

The two of you walked side by side until moon stopped you noticing monty standing in front of you. The alligator spoofed the two of you and began to charge.

"I don't think so" moon said scooping you up and taking off towards the daycare

He ran with you in his arms dodging and weaving as he went when all of a sudden a large clawed hand reached out and snatched moon by his face dragging him backwards. Moon pushed you away from him sharply before spinning around to escape Monty's hold.

"MOON" you cried out watching Monty shred Moons face with his claws

"I'm fine starlight" he replied harshly before shoving monty into el chips slamming the security gate on him

He knelt down to you and when to pick you up in a hurry causing you to wince. You looked over to see a piece of metal sticking out of your arm just below your elbow. The adrenaline had been so high you hadn't even noticed.

"You'll be ok starlight" he assured you "I have to pull it out though, so close your eyes" he said trying to calm you

You nodded your head closing your eyes you felt a small tug before the metal was pulled clean out. You held back tears feeling the metal as it tore out of your arm. Moon quickly took off his night cap and tied it around the wound to stop the bleeding. After he was sure it was secure he scooped you up once again and told off running only a few seconds after he did Monty broke through the wooden decorative door.

"Shit" Moon hissed hugging you close as he jumped up on the railing leading to the daycare

Monty bounded up the stairs after the two of you as moon set you down Urging you to run. You held on to him not wanting to leave him behind.

"I'll be right behind you starlight just go" he assured you

"But-" you started

"No buts; go" he replied quickly cutting you off as Monty reached the top of the stairs

You did as you were told and ran into the car are entrance clutching your throbbing arm. You pushed past the gate and past the statues seeing the slide was closed off for an accident. You ran down the stairs and to the doors seeing moon come into view. You ran with all your might into the doors stumbling as you did. Your arm making contact with the ground caused you to let out a sharp inhale.

"FUCK OFF" Moon screeched slamming the doors in Monty's face securing it with one of the spare rods for the structures

Moon then came over to you and led you over to one of the yellow tubes pushing you inside. Before taking something out of his pocket. He held out a glowing blue candy.

"Eat this" he said holding it out towards you

"What is it?" You asked looking at it curiously

"It'll help with the pain" he replied placing it in your hands

You placed the candy on your tongue tasting blueberries before swallowing. All of a sudden moon backed up away from you clutching his head in his hands. You looked up at him with concern trying to come towards him.

"Stay away" he said harshly all of a sudden he lunged towards the tube one hand reaching towards you

You recoiled further into the tube before he could even breach the tube you watched as he twisted his arm clean off with his other hand.

"I'm...not...quite myself starlight" he said before stabbing his hand into his chest cavity clawing the metal open revealing his insides. He reached his good hand inside and flipped a switch. Immediately his eyes flashed.

"I'm sorry...starl-" before he could finish speaking his eyes flickered off and he fell to the floor

Still in shock you felt your consciousness drifting from you as everything around you wasn't black

-end of flashback-

"So that's what happened..." you said turning your attention to moon

You got up from the chair and carefully made your way over to moons body laying still now face up. You gently knelt beside him before reaching your hand inside his chest cavity and turning him on. You half expected him to lunge at you but he did not stir.

"Thank you Moon" you said gently as you placed a small kiss on his cheek

"....anytime starlight..." he said his eyes flicking to life "especially if I get a reward like that every-time" he said trying to push himself up

"YOU'RE OK?!" You exclaimed pulling him into a hug

"Of course I am starlight, now enough about me are you ok?" He asked holding you at arms length as he examined you his eyes falling to the night cap. You looked down at it and looked back up at him.

"It's fine Moony, really the bleeding stopped awhile ago and it barely hurts anymore" you assured him

"...Really..." he asked meeting your eyes

"Really" you replied "now let's get you patched up you said standing up and grabbing his hand pulling him up with you

"There's a tunnel directly from here to the maintenance room" he said walking beside you leading the way

The two of you made your way down the the maintenance room as moon stepped inside the machine. You pressed start and matched all the wires as you were instructed to and put moons arm back and gave him a new face plate. When it was all complete moon exited the room.

"You look all better now!" You exclaimed giving him a hug

"It's all thanks to you starlight, now let's get you out of here" he said taking your hand and leading you to a maintenance exit.

He opened the door and you saw the moon streaming in from the crack in the door.

"Till next time starlight" moon said nudging you out of the door

"Till next time Moony" you smiled walking away

3rd person

Moons eyes flashed a bright purple as he closed the door making his way back into the pizza plex

"Till next time indeed starlight" he chuckled