Good Girl

It was 2019, you and a few friends flew to California for Coachella

It was 2019, you and a few friends flew to California for Coachella. You were having so much fun, dancing around and seeing your favorite artists. As the day went on, you lost your friends at some point in time and started dancing and partying with random people. You stopped and then decided to look around for your friends. As you were wandering around, you bumped into someone. "I am so sorry, excuse me." You said to him. "Nah, that was my fault. I should've been watching where I was going." He responded with a deep raspy voice. "But I'm glad I bumped into your pretty ass." He continued. You looked up and blushed then noticed his face. He was... fine as hell , tattoos on his face, nice full lips, and the epitome of the man you needed to stay away from. "Thank you." You responded, extending your hand for him to shake.

He shook your hand and smiled at you

He shook your hand and smiled at you. "So where you from?" He asked. "Um... I'm from Houston. Me and some friends just flew out here for the weekend to have some fun." You responded. "Where your friends at?" He inquired. "That's funny... I was actually looking for them until I bumped into you." You said, laughing nervously. "Must be my lucky day then. I'll help you find 'em." He responded. "Wait... You just gonna leave your friends?" You asked. "They grown. Come on." He replied, putting his arm over your shoulder. The two of you started walking around looking for you friends. "So you single?" He asked. "Yep. I try to stay away from boys haha." You responded. He laughed as well then asked,"Why?". "They always seem to get me in trouble. You look like you would get me in a lot of trouble." You stated. "Me? Nah... I'm a good boy, I promise." He responded and laughed. "You smoke?" He asked, taking a puff from his blunt. "No." You replied. "Drink?" He questioned. "No." You told him. "Oh! I see them!" You exclaimed then ran up to them. "Where the fuck y'all been?" You asked your friends. "We been over here the whole time. You the one that wandered off but I see that you been up to." Your friend responded, holding down her shades a little bit. "Oh, I just met him like 5 minutes ago. This is... I'm sorry what's your name?" You asked then laughed awkwardly. "Khari." He responded, extending his hand out to both your friends to shake. "Well, Khari, thank you for helping me find my friends. See you later." You turned to him and said. "Hold up. I thought we could get to know each other some more." He revealed. "Uh... I can't leave my friends." You responded looking back at them. "Pfft! Girl we grown! And we still got the whole weekend." One of your friends said. You rolled your eyes at her giving the signal that you didn't want to go with him because you didn't know what you were going to get yourself into. "Stop being so scary. Go." Your friend whispered to you. "Take care of our friend." The other friend said directly to Khari. "And text us if you need anything." She said to you. "I got her, don't worry about that." He assured them.