Bad Intentions

It was 2 am and you were walking in the club with two of your friends. You all were celebrating a birthday so you guys already had a section reserved. You guys headed straight to your section and ordered a couple of bottles. The music played and you all got up and started dancing. After a while in the club, you and you crew decided to chill and take a few shots when all of sudden, you noticed a commotion across from you. You and your friends searched around to find out what it was about and then the Deejay announced the Migos arriving in the club.

"Oooh look at Takeoff fine ass!" You exclaimed!
"Nah look at Quavo fine ass." Your friend responded. You and your friends got noticeably excited but didn't want to appear as groupies so as people were swarming, you guys continued to drink and have fun. After a while, the bottle girl approached your table with a brand new bottle of champagne.

"Oh, we didn't order that." Your friend told the bottle girl.

"I know, it was sent over by The Rocket for (your name)." She answered.
You opened your mouth in shock and then looked over across the room and noticed Takeoff looking at you. You took the bottle of champagne from the bottle girl and told her to tell him thank you.

"What?! That's it?! Girl get up and go thank him personally." Your friend encouraged.

"Nah. If he wants me, he won't have a problem finding me. Y'all ready to go? I'm getting tired." You asked while gathering your stuff and standing up.

"No... Imma wait until the club closes so I can catch Quavo." Your friend said.

You rolled your eyes and walked out of the club while opening the uber app. While looking at your phone, you bumped into a two guys.

"Don't tell me your pretty ass leaving already." One guy said.

"Umm... yeah." You said as you tried to walk around them but they just blocked your path.

"Look like the fun is just getting started." He said as he rubbed his hand against your ass. You pushed him out of the way.

"Chill the fuck out!" You said loudly.

"Shut the fuck up!" The guy said as he continued to touch you. You wanted to fight them off but it was 2 against 1 and you knew it wouldn't end good. You closed your eyes, tears started to run down your face and then you heard a punch come from behind you. "Let her go right now!" A deep voice responded as he hit the other guy in front of you. You knew the exactly who it was by the distinctiveness of the voice. Before they could retaliate, one of Take's friends pulled out and gun and pointed to them and then they ran off.

"Yo you good?" He asked you as he raised your head up and wiped your tears.

"Yeah, I am now. Thank you." You said while sniffling.

"You need a ride? You don't look so good." He asked.

"Um... I try to stay away from strangers." You jokingly said. You guys shared a laugh before he grabbed your hand and walked you to his car. "You're leaving Quavo and Set?" you asked.

"They grown." He said as he opened the door for you and then closed it. He walked over to the driver's side and got in. His friend also followed behind. You gave him the address to your apartment and it was about a 30 minute drive. You were shocked to the point where you could barely form a sentence. He pulled up to your complex and put in the gate code you gave him. He entered the gate as you gave him directions on how to find your apartment. Once you got there, he walked you to your door.

"Thank you for everything, the champagne, saving me, and the ride." You told him.

He smiled and said, "Don't mention it. My pleasure."

You unlocked your door and walked in. "Come have one more drink with me." You offered.

He walked in without a question. He looked around and admired your taste in decor. "You can have a seat, I'm going to go change out of these clothes."  "Oh this is nice." He said as he sat down on the couch.

"Thank you." You responded while taking off your dress and putting on your tank top and shorts, then wrapping your hair in a bun before walking back out. "It's cool if you smoke." You said while getting some wine and glasses from the kitchen before sitting beside him on the couch. He lit his blunt and put it to his lips, then blew the smoke out. He stared at you and admired your physique while you poured you both a glass of wine. You started to talk and get to know each other for a few minutes then you started to get turned on by him. You gave him a really seductive look before saying, "My friend said that I should personally thank you. So Tm going so just that." You grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer and placed your lips against his, he put his hands around your waist and kissed you back. You broke the kiss, pushed him back on the couch, and straddled him then started the kiss again. You then started to move your hips slowly while on top of him, the thought of him inside of you made you dripping wet. He put his hand in your shorts and rubbed your clit while you moaned out.!

"You have protection?" You asked him.

"Yeah, in my pocket." He responded as he grabbed the condom and gave it to you. You got up and pulled down his pants, proceeded to put the condom on him and then got back on top of him, putting his dick inside you. You slowly bounced up and down while looking at him in his eyes. He then wrapped his arms around you and started to fuck you from the bottom while sucking on your nipples. Your moans filled the room.

"You like this dick?" He asked you while you moaned and bit your lip.

"Mmm I love it. I'm gonna cum all over it." You responded he kept fucking you. He then picked you up and walked in to your bedroom and laid you on the bed.

"Get on all fours." He commanded and you did exactly what he said and arched your back and low as you could. "That's perfect." He said as he slid his dick inside you once more. He started stroking in and out of you as he slapped and gripped your ass. He then leaned down and started kissing your neck.

"That dick is so good baby. Fuck me harder." You told him. He started fucking you with more force as he felt your walls tighten on his dick.

"Yeah, that's right, cum on it." He began to go faster and you released your juices all over him. He let out a moan as you felt him release inside the condom. You both took one last deep breath and then he pulled his pants back up.

"You welcome."