ObaMitsu - Secret Admirer (Slight Spice)

Today was Valentine's Day, and I didn't even care to check my locker. It's not like I got nothing, but most of it was from people I didn't know, so there would be no point.

"OBANAI!!"

I jumped in my seat, turning around with one hand up to cover my face. I lowered it when Mitsuri hovered in front of me. "Did ya check your locker?"

"I'll do it at home." I replied unenthusiastically. Giyuu would make me anyway, out of his own paranoia.

"Awh. I heard one of the girls in the class sent you a letter~ I wonder who it was?" She sat on my desk and turned around so I could do her hair like I do every morning.

"The usual three braids?" I asked.

She kicked her feet happily. "Yes please~"

~ After School ~

Giyuu spread our letters and grabbed a bin to put some we didn't like in.

Once we were about halfway through I read through a letter with adorable poetry.

I was into poetry, but not many knew that. Giyuu froze, and when I looked up I was met with a red faced expression. "It's from Shinobu AND Sanemi??"

I started to cough, and went just as red as Tanjiro's hair.

"...what?!"

Giyuu practically died.

"I can't find who mine belongs to," I said, passing the letter to Giyuu, who ran his fingers over it.

"Hmm. I don't know either. You have a secret admirer."

"Eh? Well it's no use if I don't know them. Might as well chuck it."

"Wait-- there was a rumour that a girl from our class gave it to you, and there's only four of them. Shinobu, Nezuko, Kanoa or Mitsuri."

My face burnt up at the thought of Mitsuri. Maybe... It was her? Hopefully.

Wait-- what am I thinking??

"Are you ok? Your face is priceless."

"Yeah."

"Hoping it's a special someone??" He asked coyly. "Maybe Mitsuri?"

"H--HOW DO YOU KNOW??"

"Whoa, only because everyone but you two can see how obvious it is."

That made me realise it was my time to die.

~ Next Day ~

"Obanaii~ come sit over here!"

I froze at the sound of Mitsuri's voice. About to reject her, a rough grab of my arm by Giyuu made me irritable.

He pulled us towards the girls, throwing me towards Mitsuri while Shinobu greeted him and dragged him away to Sanemi, whispering something coy in his ear.

I froze, yet again. He keeps dragging me places! What a bitch.

"Oh yeah! Did you get to see the letters? Did any catch your interest?" Mitsuri tilted her head, a little smirk playing on her lips. I looked down, handing her the letter and asking,

"Did you write this?"

She frowned. "How did you figure it out? I thought it would take you longer." She winged, throwing her arm over her eyes dramatically.

"It wasn't hard, Mitsuri. You're the only one who knows I like poetry, you're in my class, I don't like Nezuko or Kanao that way, sorry."

The other girls waved it off.

Mitsuri leant over to me, "So. What do you think? Will you be my valentine?"

I paused. "Okay. How do we do this?"

She pecked my cheek, but I only noticed about two minutes after. "Oh--"

"Do you wanna go somewhere else?" She smirked, a cute pink tint on her cheeks.

"Yes."

~ Minutes Later ~

I can't think straight, I can't think without her on my neck, and her hands on my body.

It's almost overwhelming, but in a hot, good way.

I ran my nails through her hair while she left bruises on my neck and unbuttoned my shirt.

She left my chest to ask me quietly. "Can I kiss you? On your mouth?"

Shit, that's right. I've still got my mask on.

I nodded. I'll be honest, I've never felt this adrenaline so strongly, and it took me about five seconds to realise her lips were on mine and immediately sink deeper into the kiss.

I was hypnotized, and it made me dizzy, but I loved it.

She pulled away after a couple minutes of losing our breath.

"Hah... Happy Valentine's Day."

"Ah~ yeah, you too..."

~

Wut. 👉👈