Leyra made eye contact with Tonowari when she arrived beside him.

Ronal was studying the tulkun in front of her as tears stained her cheeks. "She was my spirit sister." She said and her voice broke while she looked at the small group of Na'vi.

Jake and Neytiri lowered their head in respect to the tulkun. The shared a look with guilt written on their face. They knew they had caused the events happening lately. Everybody knew that they have brought the sky people's attention to the reef clan. It was their fault.

"She was the composer of songs!" Ronal cried out. Her heart broke into million pieces when she felt the loss of her spirit sister. "We would sing together." A small smile was placed on her face, but it washed away with another sob.

She planted her cheek on the cold body of Roa and looked to the side. Seeing the little calf floating beside his mother made Ronal cry heavily again. "She had waited many breeding cycles to have this calf."

Leyra understood the pain Ronal was going through right now and she couldn't hold back her own tears when she saw her own spirit sister dead in the water replaying in her mind.

"The whole clan was happy for her." Ronal whispered as she looked at Jake and Neytiri. Anger towards them was slowly rising in her.

"What is this, Tonowari?" Ronal screamed while she looked back at her mate, who was trying to hide his own emotions. "What is this?" She asked again, but sadder this time. She never felt so much pain in her life before.

Leyra moved around the tulkun on her ilu and spotted bright red bags with a beeping tracking device on its flipper. It looked very familiar to her but she didn't know why or from where. She hadn't seen it on her spirit sister.

Her head snapped up and scanned the sea area around them. Luckily the demon ship wasn't in her sight but if they knew where they have left Roa then they knew where Jake Sully was. Leyra's gaze shifted to Jake and he was thinking the same thing as she was.

"We have to go." Leyra whispered to Tonowari, who only nodded as a response. Jake took the red tracker and turned it off. He then gave it his oldest son to carry it to the village.

The only thing that Jake Sully knew was that the sky people were back and are about to find him and his family while he was bringing all of the reef people in danger.

Leyra flinched when she heard the thunder above her while the rain was pouring down on her. She watched from a distance when the clan gathered around their leaders in the main area. They were about to announce the horrible news.

Leyra walked between her clan members to get inside the circle where she saw Jake and Neytiri standing in front of Ronal and Tonowari, who were standing on a higher platform.

"My spirit sister and her baby have been murdered by the sky people!" Ronal shouted to the group of Na'vi, who where gasping, hissing and crying out loud.

Tonowari hissed and then spoke up. "The war has come to us!" He held his spear high in the air and the clan followed his movement. "We knew about this hunting of our Tulkun people. But it was way over the horizon, far away!"

"Now it is here!" He yelled and slammed his spear down on the ground and earned war cries and yells of the clan. The clan was holding out heir tongues and screamed in unison, ready to fight this war.

Leyra look around herself and felt lost it the crowd and in the situation. She felt like she has a deja vu.

And then it hit her like a ton of bricks.

Eywa had shown her this exact situation and it confirmed her when Jake held his hands up in the air and waved to get the attention of the clan.

"You gotta understand how the sky people think! They don't care about the Great Balance!" He yelled and looked at the Olo'eyktan.