Blue Grass? Na, Blue Balls

Ima make a update schedule every friday-sunday while school is going on(4 more weeks) then when summer hits ima update a few times a week;)

-----------------------------------------

'bitch, i'm going to throw hands if I was kidnapped' squinting at the ceiling from the bed you were laying on

'bitch, i'm going to throw hands if I was kidnapped' squinting at the ceiling from the bed you were laying on. You woke up in familiar but unfamiliar place, it looked like 'your' house that you borrowed for a bit(cough stole cough) but a lot cleaner and brightly colored.

Sitting up slightly and looking around while you were having a internal crisis cause you can't actually fight.You freeze when you noticed a mirror in front of you. dread fills you when you notice you weren't.human...

You had more fuzzy 'skin' and brightly colored hair contrast to your more dull (h/c) hair and Your hair was more (h/t). Basically you look like a muppet on shrooms and crack.

Staring at yourself in disbelief and looking at your hands you think'shit. I'm a fucking hippie'  deadpanning at your thoughts you hear rustling in the kitchen so you do what any smart person( if you could call yourself that💀) and literally just sat there cause ew, no, fuck that. So you kinda just sat there for a few moments and fidgeting with random shit. 'fuck this, if i'm dying its not gotta be outta boredom' you huff and slowly get out of the bed hearing the floorboards creak"bro shut the fuck up you loud ass bitch," glaring at the floor while flipping it the bird.

"y/n?" you freeze ̶g̶u̶h̶ ̶g̶u̶h̶ ̶g̶u̶h̶ you see wally standing by the door with a worried look on his face. You just stood there like the dumb bitch you are as wally walks over to you. "hahaha come on silly head your supposed to resting, ̵̥̚y̶̨͎͐̕ö̴̢̹́͜͝u̶̺͖̎r̴̢̯̟̂ ̸̬͖̼̈̄̽s̴̳͌ȋ̷̖̝̈́c̶͎̘̻̀̌̓k̶̲͗̓, don't you remember?" he gently grabs your hand and brings you over to the bed(that you just got out of🙄) and urges you back on the bed with a hand on your back. You hop back into the bed and were about to close your eyes so you could finally die in piece or some shit and feel wally flop onto putting all his body weight(which isn't much) as he cuddles onto you and the pulls the covers over you two.

you just kinda laid stiff and freaking out cause cute but ew but also weird, but like aw. Wally looks up at you and giggles "goodnight y/n" he kissed your check.

-----------------------------------------

"MY MOM"S BALLS ARr HaiRiER THAn YoURs"

You fell out of bed with a loud thump. You just lay on the floor cursing your mom for not aborting you. You sit up noticing that the house went back to being shitty musty and crusty. Gasping you look down at your hands almost snapping your neck, congratulations, your hands aren't puppet like anymore and your back to your old crusty skin. Squinting at remembering the 'dream' you had you alo remembered that you don't remember how the fuck you got after eating with Julie. oh shit, julie. You kinda want to avoid her for now cause what she said creeped you out, or maybe she just had bad memory and your just being a ass.....

You shrugged 'na, fuck her' getting up you called for the oh so infamous rat. " oi! Berry! come get your lazy ass over her" silence"berry?" standing you roll your eyes at his absent and you ignore it but it still remains at the back of your head.

'pft I don't need them I know the best person to hang out with' grinning you walk out the door as someone watches your fine ass leave from inside.

"howdy!" waving a the four armed puppet  as he notices you and grins athusticasticlly at you. "y/n! it's good to see ya again!" he flips the sign that hangs outside to 'close'. "oh! I was meaning to ask you something" he fidgets hides his red face with his hat as you raise a brow at him questioningly. 

"wouldyouwannagotothemallwithme?" he says quickly

'ha loser-'you stood there and blinked at him "sure",'wait they have a mal-'. Howdy interlocks your fingers together as he visibly relaxed and he starts leading you down the road to probably your doom as he internally cheers.

-----------------------------------------

'Day is never finished. Master got me working. Someday master set me free' you hummed along to the song and Howdy talks to you while you listening. somewhat. Unlike Julie he's a lot more calmer and fidgety, like he's nervous of you.(you know your hot but chilly the fucky out😩)

You notice yall are approaching a big ass mall, 'bro where was this bitch when I needed it, i should drop berry of here an-' "y/n what shop do you wanna go to first" he says shyly, you shrug and say "meh where ever you wanna go" his eyes lit up and he drags you over to some shops. 

Honestly you didn't even know how some of the shop existed, like what the fuck is 'Bips and Bippity Bops'. Howdy showed you around and you felt yourself relax fully being around Howdy. He showed you food shops that you tried which were fucking heaven, like that food shouldn't even exist, howdy ate too but you have no clue how, everytime you looked away the food would be gone even if you stared at him, in a blinked if was just gone. yea your big brain started the hurt after staring so you gave up.

The last place he stop you was the god like place. Karaoke. You somehow got shoved onto the stage and you were shitting yourself ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶. You decide to grow big balls and sing since your probably gonna kill yourself already after this anyway. You put on the music for ' Great balls of Fire'. And the people/puppets go batshit over you;).( even tho you literally can't sing for shit)

Cue piano😩

I'm Sleep Deprived and Always in pain

How Will I Ever Learn to be Sane?

Are you for Real?

Where's the Advil

Goodness gracious, I need a bridge.

-----------------------------------------

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3p4QSp/

Brrr hey hoes and furrys hope yall be doin good and not fondling guns😚 anyways here's yalls chapter, yall like this book way too much fr

Here's yalls crack video 4 today child's
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3pbw5v/

Also my lazy ass gave up looking for errors😘