Guh Guh Guh

Heyy rats sry for updating late, I wasn't feeling so ⭐slay queen slay⭐mentally at the moment but here it is :D

------------------------------------------------------

Walking down the road with the apple and bag down the road you slowly walk humming a tune(#commenturtune)

Walking down the road with the apple and bag down the road you slowly walk humming a tune(#commenturtune).Being distracted as you usually are your surprised you haven't tripped yet. Looking at the apple that's in your hand in boredom noticing your hand has taken a puppet like appearance.

"heya Y/N" being snapped out of whatever that was you pause and look over to see wally uncomfortably close to you with his hands behind his back. Greeting wally with a hum you start walking again to your destination.

'I wonder if you stick food up your ass if it would come out your mou-'

Wally walks next to you humming and glances at you every once a while, you being the dumbass think he's looking at the apple in your hand so you hold it up to him to take. His eyes brighten up and he looks like a kid getting a gift from a crush. "oh? this is for me?" 'no dumbbit- "aren't you a sweet apple" 'tf apple?' squinting at him while he admires the apple in his hands, staring at it and rubbing it slightly.

Grabbing your other hand and squeezing it and he continues walking but him leading this time. You hear him mutter something about apples and barnaby which made you suspicious. Going the opposite direction of poppy's house wally bring you to a small hill, which you don't like since hills are your enemy. 'bitches keep tripping me' internally sulking at having beef with hills wally brings you to a small spot with a blanket layed out and a basket filled with food.

On the blanket was a big blue dog with colorful splotches, if you remember his name was barby or barney. 'meh' shrugging your shoulders and not thinking to hard at trying to remember. It's been a common occurrence, if you try too hard to remember something from your world you just end up getting splitting headaches and forgetting abo- "oh, right, you mentioned a picnic earlier didn't you" you mumbled 

'wheres Julie then' looking over your shoulder to see if you spot the loud blond in the neighborhood but not getting much of a view as wally grabs your hand and tugs you along as he waves over to the blue dog.

Wally tugs you once again over the the picnic with the beagle finally noticing yall. He lazily looks over at yall with his mouth stuffed with food. "heya kid haven't seen ya in a bit" He looks a wally then glances over at you and chuckling "Finally gonna introduce yourself new kid? With how wally paws-itively talks about you I would of thought you were a goddess " He chuckles at his joke while you squint at him 'bitch do I look 5 to you?'

"names barnaby kid nice to meet ya" he shakes your hand roughly then goes back to eating. 

You don't know how long you were at that picnic for, wally kept telling a bunch of embarrassing moment like how barnaby chased eddie around when he was delivering mail. Barnaby was fun but his constant puns made you want to fling yourself down the hill (mood ngl).

After a while you decided you should get going to deliver the items for poppy you almost forgot about. saying your byes and walking to poppy's. you shivered at the feeling of eyes on you, you walked fasted to get to your destination. " holy shit I really need to a weapon cause I wouldn't be surprised if I was kidnapped, do weapons even exist here?" Pondering of the thought and shrugging as you reach the barn door knocking.

Greeting poppy as she fretted over you and said something about get lost but you kinda tuned out her rambling about you being careful. "Y/N! Are you listening dear?" Poppy ask you as you tune her back. "mhm yep pshh of course" avoiding her eyes as she squints at you and deadpanned at your obvious lie. "well you should get home before it gets dark Y/N ok and not get lost" Nodding at her words she gives you a hug as your walking out the door and bends down the give you a quick peck on the check and quickly goes back inside closing the door.

You stood the for a second thinking about what the fuck was that about.  Walking down the road you notice a cafe and being the hungry hoe you are decided to check it out. Stumbling into the cafe like a stray dog you hear a your name. "y/n! I thought you were busy come sit over here!" Being tugged and sat over at a booth you see Julie sit down in front of you. "Y/N isn't this place nice, wally said you were busy but he was probably just mistaken" she giggles and rest her head on folded hands while drinking here smoothy from a straw.

Humming you say "oh, did you and wally get over that argument?" she looks at you confused and giggles. "pft what argument? me and wally have never argued before" she ponders and shrugs it off as you having bad memory.

You sit there confused and dazed. what the fuck did she mean 'what argument' they were clearly arguing this morning? You stare at a julie pondering and slightly terrified.

Is this the same Julie from before?

 'Which before?'

------------------------------------------------------

Hey gurly slay bop queenss hows it goinnn.

so ab love interest wally is the main interest buttttt there are going to be more like Julie but I wanted to see if yall wanted eddie and frank or any other of the characters. Eddie and frank are married canonically(i think) and in this fic so if you want them as a love interest it would be poly. Julie is canonically genderfluid, Eddie is gay, frank is also gay and non binary, poppy is lesbian and trans :D this fic is also gender neutral so everyone is welcome and literally anyone can be a love interest if yall want em to be😌 (except the house, that would be weird but funny asf if there was a home x reader ngl XD)

Lmao next up wally vs easter bunny 😌

Also here's a dr template/script for welcome home credit 2 the ppl who made it

https://silver-player-598.notion.site/Welcome-Home-830b43b185934d32ac0528417206b736

k love yals I'll edit it later😌