Hell

As soon as the mysterious form appeared it disappeared after having raped me. I couldn't move an inch without feeling as thought daggers were being plunged in my bowels. I was shaking from the cold. I looked over to my digital clock. It was 3:30 am. I felt darkness overcome my vision as exhaustion from the previous events took over.
"""""""""""""""""""""""
" Hey bro get up! Get up!" My brother shouted from outside the door.
" Yea yea" I said so he could leave me alone
I moved and pain shot up my back.
" ow! " I exclaimed
" You ok? In coming in to save you!" Alfred then proceeded to start banging against my door repeatedly.
" It's locked dummie" I yelled but he continued bagging against my door.
I felt damp and looked beneath me to see a puddle of blood on my bed.
Shit this really happened. I started shaking.
" Bro seriously are you okay? I can hear you whimpering, what happened?!" He yelled concerned
I brought a hand up to my cheek to notice I was crying. I wanted to call for help but I had no idea what to do.
I got up and opened the door to see Alfred's eyes widen in horror seeing me naked with blood trickling down my thy. " Who did this to you!!? I'm going to kill them!!" He exclaimed
He then embraced me with one of his bear hugs.
" Shh it's okay." He whispered to me
At the shhh I tensed involuntarily and let out a shriek.
" Please don't tell mom or Dad. " I asked with a shaky voice.
He forced me out of the hug to hold me at arms length to then go onto his knees so we could be eye level.
" Alright. Although I want to make sure this doesn't happen to you again. Your sleeping with me tonight. You okay to go to school?" He asked whipping tears off my face with his thumb
" yea... I just need to take a shower." He let me go and then I started to limp back to my room.
I grabbed my stuff before heading for the shower. I went for a wine coloured T-shirt, black skinnies and a black leather vest with matching converse shoes.
" Sunder? Was someone in your room? How did they get in?" He asked right before I entered the bathroom
" I -I have no clue..." I whispered before entering the washroom and washing up all the blood and cum
I was shocked to say the least, my brother drove me to school since walking was still painful.
As soon as he left I regretted having not decided to stay home remembering the daily harassment I lived in this hell hole. I wanted to find my friends as soon as possible in order to feel a little safer. I took my phone out.
<message to Jamie>
-Hey jam! Where r u @?-
I looked at the time. 8:30
Class didn't start for another hour. Ah great! I needed to find a place to hide.
Washrooms could work. I'll just find a stall and hang there till five minutes before class. Hopefully I won't meet him or any of his 'friends'.
<message to Lila>
-Lila! Where r u?!!-
Now that I told them I was here just-
Buzz!
<message from Lila>
-I'm at home stupid, it's an hour before class!! I was listening to an awesome tune and then you texted me *pouts* the beat was dropping too..-I sighed starting to text back. I stopped walking in order to do so.
However before I could finish tipping my text, I felt something large and bulky bump into me followed by the sound of laughter as my phone was taken from my grasp. In from of me stood the reason for my fears. The jerks: Jeremy, Vincent, Carl and Luke. Also known as my personal bullies. They seemed to just bully me. Jeremy was about six foot one and bulky with tattoos all over him, he had black hair, which fell on his face covering half of it , blues eyes and he sure loved his piercings. Vincent was about the same height with blond slicked back hair , green eyes which matched the green he always seemed to wear. Carl had brown hair, glasses that hid brown eyes, he often had a hat on, he was the tallest and probably the strongest. Then you have the one I hate the most, Luke. He was everything I wish I was : six foot four inches at least, strong jaw line , dark eyes, brown hair and strong but lean build. He is also the meanest and leader of the group and the one that now held my phone way above my head.
" Hey give it back!!!" I yelled jumping up and down uselessly.
" That's it jump! Jump, midget!" He laughed followed by his friends.
" Let's see who you were messaging shall we?" They all turned their gaze to the phone thinking I gave half a crap what fake shit they would send to my friends. I took the opportunity and ran with my tail behind my legs. My backside hurt like hell but it was worth escaping my bullies!
They quickly noticed however.
" Hey wait up sweetie!" Carl yelled. God I hate them !
I sped up my back-pack hoping on my back.
" Come back here and play with us!!" Ugh was that Jeremy? That sounded soooo creepy.
" Fuck NO!" I yelled panting
" Oh dear, look who has a potty mouth." That was Vincent and his voice was literally right next to my ear. He was on the track team... Stupid Jock. Well he was an honour roll student but-
I was suddenly grabbed by my stomach and pressed back against a well built athletic stomach.
Darn it!
" Let me go!!!" I started struggling trying to pry the arm off of me and stomping his feet with my own.
I was then dragged behind the school were my daily torture always occurred. This made school hell for me.
" So what can we do to you today? Uh?" Luke asked
Vincent and Carl were holding me down.
They would often...sexually harass me.
" Oh we just received a text from your bud Jamie! He seems concerned. Let me tell him your okay." Jeremy said starting to type a response as I kept struggling against the two assholes who were keeping me pinned to a tree.
Ah ha! They didn't know about the actual secret code I had to tell them I was really okay. I thought ahead you know. The code is: I found a squirrel in the nest. They will never find out. So now Jamie will know I'm really in trouble... Hopefully he'll get here in time. Nothing as bad as what had happened to me last night had actually occurred to me. But let's say I endured a lot of hitting and was forced to give ugh .....blowjobs. This all started two weeks ago...They had pictures of it so the only reason I didn't tell anyone of authority yet was for fear of them exposing the pictures. Not to mention Luke's farther was the chairman of the school.
I really hated these pretentious rich jerks. Jamie and Lila have often saved me of such situations. They really are my best friends. I just hope they will make it in time today.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hi! So here is the update
Did you expect for him to be bullied?
What do you think will happen next?
Vote-comment-follow
Thanks!
~Fluffyduffee