XV

Meeting Samantha
Stuilly
Fluff
-------------------------------------------------------
Billy and Stu were in their share house it was big but it was missing something but the two didn't know what was missing it was just so...quiet and I mean Billy didn't mind but he didn't like it either just...too quiet. The couple were at the living room watching a horror show that was on it wasn't good but it was horror so of course they had to watch it.

" This is lame Stu " Billy complained and Stu rolled his eyes. " Well what do YOU want to see Billy if this is so lame " Stu said and Billy rolled his eyes and shut up. " Good boy " Stu said and Billy hissed " Don't you ever call me that fucker " Billy warned Stu who just smiled. " Or what...babe? " Stu said and Billy launched himself to Stu.

Stu was tackled to the ground and switch the two around making Billy be on the floor and Stu on top of him. " Can't do that baby " Stu said with a smile and Billy groaned " Just get off me your heavy " Billy said and Stu scoffed " I'm not that heavy Billy. You complain too much " Stu said and Billy was about to talk back but he was interrupted by the door bell.

" Who tf " Billy said. " Get off me Stu I'm gonna answer the door " Billy said he didn't care who it was but I mean can he really leave them hanging? No he cannot. " No baby " Stu said and Billy scoffed and kicked Stu in the d1ck. " Ow! You bitch- " Stu said as he groaned and sat up and touched his d1ck.

Billy stood up and stared at Stu before he walked to the door. Billy opened the door to see a police officer. He was shocked did the police know they were the killers? No that can't be they made sure of it. Billy had no idea why the police is here but that was until he saw a baby carrier and noticed a new born kid inside it...sleeping.

What the hell? " Are you William Loomis-Macher? " the policed asked and Billy nodded " Uh yeah I am. Why? " Billy asked as the police officer sighed. " Can I come in I've got to tell you some news " the officer said and Billy moved to the side letting the police officer enter.

Billy closed the door and led the police officer to the living room and the two see Stu still sat down. " Billy you bitch- " Stu shut up when he saw the police officer. " Uh why is a police here? " Stu asked as he looked at his husband who shrugged than back at the officer.

" The mother of your child, Christina Carpenter had died she got into a terrible crash as she was heading home and she couldn't be save she had small pieces of the car in her body and it also seem that a small piece of glass went straight to her liver. " officer said and Billy was shocked.

" Wait what do you mean by...my child?! " Billy said he was shocked he had a child this whole time!? Stu was shocked. " You got Christiana Carpenter pregnant we took a DNA test with the father who was there and it seem to be there was no match until we got a sample of your DNA with your daughters and it was a match. Your are the father William. " The officer said as he showed the couple the child.

" I thought you used protection?! " Stu asked as he faced his husband who was stunned. " I did??? " Billy said sounding confused. " Well I got the papers for you to take care of your daughter and if you don't sign then your daughter will go to a foster care. " The officer said as he took out a clipboard and a paper.

Billy grabbed the clipboard and grabbed the pen and looked at the paper he was hesitant but yet he grabbed the clipboard so fast as if he wanted this kid. Billy had never been hesitant...this was something. Billy didn't want his kid to be put into a foster care but he didn't want to raise a kid yet...he just wasn't ready like at all.

Billy looked up again to see his kid awake he could tell just by the eyes his kid was exactly like him. Billy then looked at the papers and signed them putting his signature. " Stu you gotta put your signature as well " Billy said as he looked at his husband who was shocked.

" Were taking care of the kid??? " Stu asked as he walked over to his husband and grabbed the clipboard and Billy nodded. " Yes were keeping her " Billy said as he looked at the police officer who smiled. " Well that's wonderful " the officer said as he handed Billy the baby carrier " Here's the papers officer. " Stu said as he walked to the officer and the officer grabbed them.

" What's her name? " Billy asked as he took notice of his daughter who got his fingers " Her name is Samantha Carpenter, Sam for short " the officer said and Billy smiled " Hey there Sam " Billy felt like this is what they were missing...a kid. Stu walked the officer out.

" Oh you look so much like me Sam " Billy said as he placed the baby carrier down and picked up Sam who just giggled. " Are you sure we can take care of a kid? I mean we kill and we gotta other shit we got to take care of anyway " Stu said and Billy frowned. " Yes I'm sure we can take care of Sam plus Stu she's my biological daughter...no one can compare to her not even if we adopt a kid that looks like us " Billy said and Stu sighed.

" Fine bills..just promise me she will never know about our killings " Stu said he didn't want Sam to rat them out in the future and Billy smiled as he nodded. " She won't Stu " Billy said as he kissed Stu. " Thank you for signing " Billy said before he walked away and Stu just groaned. " WHAT ABOUT THE SHOW?! " Stu screamed " FORGET ABOUT IT " Billy shouted back and Stu just slapped his face.

Great now that kid has all of Bill's attention. Not fair. Stu was annoyed and turned off the TV and went for a beer.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°